Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Holywood rose is the only one I had bother with an only the first time it was used. Velvet plum is my fave and I usually need two coats. Do you buy them from the same shop each time? I wonder if it's anything to do with where they store them?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I buy mainly from the local wholesalers......don't know if I can say the name??
I phoned ASP the other day about my juicy Lucy being a nightmare. They told me to take it back and the manageress was so rude!
I'm tempted to order everything mail order now, as she is so miserable! I daren't ask her how she stores the polishes!
I have beating heart on now, close to two weeks, and it's ok, but a bit thin. Maybe it's me? Maybe I'm taking "thin" to the extreme!! I always give it a good stir. Xxx

Try the polish again a little thicker than you are doing it this the mo and see what it looks like then. Next theme I do nails I can take a pic picot first and second coat and let you see if that helps x

Yes please! I'm going to take my beating heart off next week and see what a new colour looks like. Xx

OK am doing my mum's nails today x

Ah thank you. You are a gem! Xx

Sorry forgot to do this earlier xx

Attachments

• 1411850168540.jpg
    1411850168540.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 1411850180035.jpg
    1411850180035.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 1411850190686.jpg
    1411850190686.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 1411850218369.jpg
    1411850218369.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 87
This is Rio carnival but it looks really red as my flash went off x

Thank you mrsknb. Lovely colour.
Maybe I need to do the first coat a little bit thicker.
Thanks for your help......I will keep you posted.

What's your fav colours mrsknb? I love the gunmetal glitz, Hollywood rose also goes on well.
I'm going to redo my nails with my new bottle of juicy Lucy, next week.

I love velvet plum, indigo, peach sorbet, gunmetal glitz, milkshake, vamp, moonraker, lagoon, (loads! ) juicy Lucy is great too.

Mulberry wine tropical pink mermaid urban chic blush metro shocking pink. I do like lots!

I've only recently noticed this brand in salon services (was looking for a specific colour that Gelish didn't seem to have). How does it compare to Gelish? I always love trying new products but haven't yet found a brand I've liked as much as Gelish xx

I've only ever tried this brand so don't know but I personally love it because you can mix the colours to get endless possibilities x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412291486.899187.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412291509.311681.jpg

Cherry Popsicle with white nail art. This is the coverage I get with all my signature polishes. Sometimes need three coats for darker shades. I buy my stock from salon services in Leicester but it's better from beauty express. If your not getting good results then it's prob defective stock rather than the range itself. Did my hard gel course with ASP last month and their products are amazing. I've tried others but nothing lasts on the nail like signature, and new colours are coming out.
My clients get at least three weeks which is good because they can see how far their nails have grown and how brlliant the product is. Although I would like to take at least some credit for application. 😎

How did chellebelle do the galaxy nails please?

Also, I saw a picture with the Konrad stamp. How does this work? Do you need to remove the inhibition layer before using the stamp?

How did chellebelle do the galaxy nails please?

Also, I saw a picture with the Konrad stamp. How does this work? Do you need to remove the inhibition layer before using the stamp?

With konad stamping. You can do its so many different ways. I do the whole service including top coat. Then stamp your image and let it dry for a couple of mins then put a second layer of top coat over it and cure. I don't white block the top coat before stamping. Somehow the top coat sticks to it with out buffing but be warned that removal is hard when their is two top coats to remove.

Alternatively you can just stamp and top coat with a normal polish top coat.

Just ordered the duo signature gel polish and polish in the Christmas match up packs bought all six.

Thanks snuff! You are a massive ASP fan by the sounds! Does using a normal top coat affect the durability of the polish? Wouldn't think it would last so long.
I'm not the most adventurous, but I've just bought a load of glitter!

Latest posts

Back