Simple butterfly design, need tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been looking through all the nail art tutorials hoping to find a simple butterfly design.

Does anyone have a pic or tips of a simple nail art design for gels of a one stroke butterfly, that your happy to share please? :green:

I have a client who loves butterflies and wants them on all her nails. So I need something simple cuz she didn't like what the last tech did for her. :confused:

Many thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Anita

Hiya, have you tried utube for butterfly tutorials?? happy new year to you too! x

Hiya, have you tried utube for butterfly tutorials?? happy new year to you too! x

Coincidentally I was just looking on youtube :lol: I will make a link if I do find something but it's being tempermental at the mo. :irked:

what about using stickers or decals,
there are a few products here butterflies search
hth

adell

found these at lechatnails...........sooo cute.....
Flitterby

Last edited:
Thank you ladies for all your help. I have been looking through youtube still have to find the lechat design. I think this client is looking for something freehand. I will make canes available in the future especially if she keeps coming back for different butterfly designs :rolleyes: Wish me luck. She's booked friday for first appt! :)

Thank you ladies for all your help. I have been looking through youtube still have to find the lechat design. I think this client is looking for something freehand. I will make canes available in the future especially if she keeps coming back for different butterfly designs :rolleyes: Wish me luck. She's booked friday for first appt! :)

Here you go... sorry I know it's probably too late

YouTube- LeChat Nails - Nail Art_ Nail Products_ Nail Designs_ Nail Polish_ Long Nails_ Acrylic Nail Products - Videos -- Colour Gel Video 17

YouTube- LeChat Nails - Nail Art_ Nail Products_ Nail Designs_ Nail Polish_ Long Nails_ Acrylic Nail Products - Videos -- Colour Gel Video 10

Good luck :hug:

Thank you these are fab now all i have to do is some practice :eek: I hope i can get mine to look like these

I love the consistancy of the gels!!!!!!!!!!! can you use them on other gels? I know you're not supposed to mix brands, but does that include colour gels too??????

I'd never recommend mixing systems.. you can do this with any colour gel or with Enamel ... have a little play with some colorpops when you get the chance and whatever Enamel you have... even add a little glitter

Have fun :hug:

you can do it with other gels. try to get colours that contrast strongly for the best effect. the brush shes using is the lechat design brush. its really nifty, it comes in its own little bottle of cleanser so its always ready to use and only costs 4 pounds ish.

you can do it with other gels. try to get colours that contrast strongly for the best effect. the brush shes using is the lechat design brush. its really nifty, it comes in its own little bottle of cleanser so its always ready to use and only costs 4 pounds ish.

Hi! Actually I was wondering what kind of brush it is! I checked the site for it but couldn't get enough info. Now that you have mentioned it I did see something about a brush in cleaner fluid. Hmm got to see how I can get one. :smack: I really like it and for 4 pounds approx 6 euros it's not too bad. About the gels, my colour gels are a bit runny so I'm not sure I can do this with them, but I did manage something with polish. Have to make a few more trials before I'm happy with them.

Hi! Actually I was wondering what kind of brush it is! I checked the site for it but couldn't get enough info. Now that you have mentioned it I did see something about a brush in cleaner fluid. Hmm got to see how I can get one. :smack: I really like it and for 4 pounds approx 6 euros it's not too bad. About the gels, my colour gels are a bit runny so I'm not sure I can do this with them, but I did manage something with polish. Have to make a few more trials before I'm happy with them.

available from LeChat UK - Nail Care Products
if you telephone them you can get cheaper postage if its just for a small item.

Latest posts

Back