Skin Eating Fish?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSINAILS

Reaction score
Gross :Scared:

BABTAC Chair Angela Bartlett did this while examining abroad - there is a report in the next issue of Vitality ! :)

BABTAC Chair Angela Bartlett did this while examining abroad - there is a report in the next issue of Vitality ! :)

I'm thinking of writing a little something on this for our company's blog. How can I get a copy of this issue of Vitality? I'd like to reference the magazine, if I could.

I'm thinking of writing a little something on this for our company's blog. How can I get a copy of this issue of Vitality? I'd like to reference the magazine, if I could.

pm me an address - i'll send you one out next week.

Oh no, definately not for me either! Gross!

I have heard of these fish being used for pedicures, i for one wouldn't be able to put my feet in a bowl full of fish, the thought makes me cringe. :eek:

apparantly - you can do full body as well, bit like a bath???? I KNOW I wouldn't try that ! :Scared:

I read an article about this recently where fish were used to help psoriasis suffers, the end result was 'amazing' their skin was completely clear after this treatment. Im a psoriasis suffer and would gladly give this treatment a go, as there is nothing out there on the market that actually clears the skin disease up. Ive tried most things be it prescribed or over-the-counter!

x

i saw something about this in either scratch or professional beauty, freaked me out a bit, dont really like fish either

that is kinda neat. if it were more sanitary i would love to try it. as long as they have no teeth that is cool

:lol::lol::lol:
We've been through this so many times but I still think Bleeeeeeuuugghhh.
Poor ickle fishes.:)

Dont fancy having my feet in among fish :irked: I've seen what they do in water :eek:

Latest posts

Back