Skull nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmo

Reaction score
I've had a client that I'm doing in the morning just message me asking for 'skull nails!' I don't have any stamps that have a skull on so any tips to so them freehand? Xx

White circle, boxed zone to the base of the circle, followed by sort of cartoon train line & socket circles :)

Iv attached a pic of how I do mine. I make a key hole shape from white and then add the details in black I always add some bows and roses to girlie them up ;) hope this helps xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376422576.463764.jpg

If you've got the latest issue of Scratch magazine there's a tutorial on Skull nails! x

Search for opi gelcolor nail art, there is a video on how to do them on you tube

Robin Moses has a bunch of tutorials on You Tube too that involves skulls x

I got these water decals off eBay ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376425778.924047.jpg

I did these with acrylic art pain a while ago.
Sent from my VS950 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1376428518853.jpg
    1376428518853.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,159
These are sugar skulls, (not my tidiest work!) not sure if that's what you're looking for though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 611
can you use these decals on shellac? How would you do it? X

They do work with shellac. I only started trying them after reading them on Chickette's blog. here's where she talked about it Water & Hibiscus Flower Nail Art

She used Gelish not Shellac, and they came out lovely I think

I use decals all the time just do your colour layers then apply your decal, and top coat, some decals work better than others just a case of trialling them, x

Those skull decals are amazing, I must get some 😊.

How would they work with Shellac if you have to put the decals in water first?

Xx

I done a skull out of diamontees for one of my ladies it was realy easy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Those skull decals are amazing, I must get some 😊.

How would they work with Shellac if you have to put the decals in water first?

Xx

When I use these with gelish I put top it off on over the colour the cure. Take away tacky layer, apply decal. Then apply another later of Top it off xx

When I use these with gelish I put top it off on over the colour the cure. Take away tacky layer, apply decal. Then apply another later of Top it off xx

I use these decals too. Find if you apply onto inhibition layer they last longer, no peeling, lifting etc xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376459381.116166.jpg

I only used these on friends and family as a bit too bulky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 296

Latest posts

Back