Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TONICJ!!! You naughty girl!

3lb off. Oh yeah, oh yeah, (doing a dance).

Giving up ALL sweets, chocolate, cake, crisps and biscuits for Lent must be working. I suppose I usually eat tonnes of the stuff.

Woohoo well done!! I've had a really good day so far. Made an omelette for dinner with mushrooms, onion, peppers & bacon with hea cheese - absolutely stuffed & it made a nice change.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I now tend to snack on raw mushrooms and grapes. Every time I open the fridge (probably about 60 times a day) I grab one or the other. Funny, but after a week I'm not missing the rubbish at all. :eek:

Good Afternoon Girls! I feel bad about not going. I only needed half a pound of to get my first half stone off and when I weighed myself this morning I had 1LB off which would have been great. The problem is I am stressed out at the minute. As some of you know I am in the process of decluttering as the big house move will take place this summer. My daughter and her partner have also just bought a house and they too will be moving in the summer. So they will both be staying with me for a few months until all is ready. Last night my hall was completely cluttered with their things. Being a tidy freak, I thought I was going to take some sort of breakdown. I can't stand clutter!! Anyway by late last night they had decluttered my hall and got quite a lot of their stuff into the garage. I was exhausted. I just couldn't get to SW this morning but will definitely go next week.

Well done MM! Fantastic! Keep it up! Also well done to everyone else and Amy don't beat yourself up. You have done really well so far xx

I can completely sympathise tonicj - we are living with my in laws at the moment and I just remember the stress I felt when I saw their house full of our stuff. And now I get stressy cos I like everything tidy & clean & they're not bothered! We move end of june at the latest so not much longer to go. Have a good week and you'll get that stone award next week plus some towards the next award xx

Good Afternoon Girls! I feel bad about not going. I only needed half a pound of to get my first half stone off and when I weighed myself this morning I had 1LB off which would have been great. The problem is I am stressed out at the minute. As some of you know I am in the process of decluttering as the big house move will take place this summer. My daughter and her partner have also just bought a house and they too will be moving in the summer. So they will both be staying with me for a few months until all is ready. Last night my hall was completely cluttered with their things. Being a tidy freak, I thought I was going to take some sort of breakdown. I can't stand clutter!! Anyway by late last night they had decluttered my hall and got quite a lot of their stuff into the garage. I was exhausted. I just couldn't get to SW this morning but will definitely go next week.

Well done MM! Fantastic! Keep it up! Also well done to everyone else and Amy don't beat yourself up. You have done really well so far xx

I'll let you off Tonicj, but just this once! :wink2:

I got my 3 1/2 stone award yesterday!

Thats brilliant well done!

Well done to all xx

First weigh in tonight and I lost 2.5lbs. Been 'Good' so would have liked a little more, especially on the first week, but never mind. Gaining that amount of weight would have been a minor disaster, so it's all in the right direction. :D

2.5lb is a great loss. Remember that your body may still be catching up from your last week of being naughty - which most people do before joining a slimming group lol.

Ahem! Evening girls! How did we all do this week? I didn't go last week, but did go this morning and I'm afraid I have 1 pound on! I'm not going to beat myself up! I will get this pound off for next week!

I lost 1.5lbs so got the gain from last week off lol.

You'll have it off next week tonicj x

I lost 1.5lbs so got the gain from last week off lol.

You'll have it off next week tonicj x

Well done Amy! Yeah, I hope so xx

I've not been this week - went away for my birthday sat - mon then other half has been off so we've had days out. Was planning on going to another group but between work & childcare I can't get. I did weigh myself yesterday on our scales which are the same as the consultants & they said 6lb on!!! Eekkkkk! Oh well it made me think twice about being naughty until my birthday was done so I've been an angel since yesterday morning!

1lb off today. You must have my pound Tonicj!

Where's our star pupil Lynne Baker?

:)
I couldn't go to whale watchers this week as I had to see the quack at the same time. My weight seems to have stayed the same, which is annoying, but not surprising really. My eating habits are pretty rubbish to be truthful. I eat mainly bananas, porridge, blueberries and salmon. Not all at the one sitting, you understand!
How kind you are to think of me as the star pupil! I still have 30 lbs to go though, and I'd like to be there by June, if at all possible.
Life is pretty hard at the moment so I'm just doing the best I can under the circumstances. Still teetotal since July last year too!

Does anyone else dread getting weighed when they've got their period? I always have a gain!

Yes me! I get so bloated and it shows. And lynne you have done so so well given all you have been through and you look amazing ((hugs))

Latest posts

Back