Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 3 1/2 pounds down yeeppyyy!!!

That's fab. I need to seriously get my ass into gear. Going to York races in 5 weeks and my dress fits but would look better if I was several lbs lighter but in between I have a wine tasting night, my little girls birthday party and a 3 night/4 day trip to Dublin all expenses paid. Think I'm going to have to starve myself lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I will be watching this thread with interest as I've just given birth to baby number 2! Baby number 1 is only 15 months old so I have double the work to do 😁

Well I will be watching this thread with interest as I've just given birth to baby number 2! Baby number 1 is only 15 months old so I have double the work to do 😁

Congratulations on baby no 2! Sw is dead easy to follow!

2st 1lbs down and have at lest other2st to louse just to look like before having my kids. Belly fat seems wont go anywhere but where it is lol. Shame about my boobs :((( they are shrinking :((((((((

Hi everyone. I have decided to join slimming world next week....everyone tells me I'm not fat but I know I've put on weight by my clothes. I have also been told I'm going through the menopause and I'm sure I woke up one morning and all these extra rolls had appeared around my waist lol....I think my biggest downfall is drink..I do like a vodka and diet coke of a evening (or maybe 3) and occasionally I take a bar of chocolate to bed and eat the whole lot. I don't eat breakfast and vary rarely eat lunch but I do have my evening meal which is always home cooked food, so I know I probably don't eat enough...I've bought a crosstrainer too to help exercise more.....would really love some support as I don't have any female relations to spur me on and my other half just tells me he loves me as I am..
Thanks everyone x

2st 1lbs down and have at lest other2st to louse just to look like before having my kids. Belly fat seems wont go anywhere but where it is lol. Shame about my boobs :((( they are shrinking :((((((((

Belly fat seems like it isn't going and then suddenly shrinks like magic!

Hi everyone. I have decided to join slimming world next week....everyone tells me I'm not fat but I know I've put on weight by my clothes. I have also been told I'm going through the menopause and I'm sure I woke up one morning and all these extra rolls had appeared around my waist lol....I think my biggest downfall is drink..I do like a vodka and diet coke of a evening (or maybe 3) and occasionally I take a bar of chocolate to bed and eat the whole lot. I don't eat breakfast and vary rarely eat lunch but I do have my evening meal which is always home cooked food, so I know I probably don't eat enough...I've bought a crosstrainer too to help exercise more.....would really love some support as I don't have any female relations to spur me on and my other half just tells me he loves me as I am..
Thanks everyone x

Slimming world will get you eating good healthy food regularly. And you have all the support you need right here. Good luck x

Has anyone dropped a cup size after being on sw? Absolutely dreading loosing weight on my boobs!

I've not. Was hoping I would as I went from a dd to an f while pregnant but still an f!!!!

I went from an A to a D through pregnancy so i'm dreading loosing & going back to having bee stings :)

Thank you sallyyummymummy....just been shopping and got all the right stuff to eat. Fruit to go an porridge etc x

I lost a cup size and two back sizes! They are definitely much smaller though. It makes me a little sad but it would kill my back if they hadn't shrunk.x

I joined slimming world last week and I do an evening class, really worried about my first weigh in as I always weigh more at night obviously from eating. And all i wanna do is stuff chocolate in my mouth because im going through a very very stressful house move atm and as the deadlines fast approaching im getting more and more stressed and wanting to eat :( x

I lost 1.5lbs this week x

I joined slimming world last week and I do an evening class, really worried about my first weigh in as I always weigh more at night obviously from eating. And all i wanna do is stuff chocolate in my mouth because im going through a very very stressful house move atm and as the deadlines fast approaching im getting more and more stressed and wanting to eat :( x

If you always get weighed at night and always eat normally it won't make any difference. If you have followed the plan you'll have a loss. Don't starve yourself on weigh day! Try and get some syn free or low syn snacks readily available. Have a good look online - Google slimming world treats or look at sw website and you'll find plenty of inspiration. There are also loads of sw groups on facebook. Let us know how you get on.

I lost 1.5lbs this week x
Well done Amy :D

I lost 1lb. Bit disappointed as I followed it by the book, been keeping my syns to around 6 a day, was hoping for a bigger loss seems it was my first week. But i guess a loss is a loss x

Keep going and make sure you are eating plenty of superfree, weighing/measuring your healthy extras and drinking plenty of water. A lot of people's have a binge leading up to joining and their bodies are still processing that so it might catch up next week with a bigger loss. A loss is a loss and if you keep up 1lb a week its nearly 4 stone in a year!

Thanks, I have been following it properly and have actually been eating more superfree than free foods at meal times. I only have 1st 8lb to lose by august which is achievable if I start making some bigger losses x

Try increasing your free food as the recommended amount for each meal is 1/3 superfree & 2/3 free food. And fingers crossed for you for next week x

Latest posts

Back