Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may sound ridiculous but I had surgery on Wednesday and I've been given a week if strong steroids and I'm scared they're going to make me put on weight. I know it's only seven days, but the leaflet was a bit terrifying with its list of side effects!

Just carry on as normal - thats all you can do. And try not to worry too much about it. if you do gain weight then at least you know why and hopefully will lose it as soon as they stop. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are we all doing. I went yesterday & have lost 2lb in 2 weeks - 3st 9.5lb off in total, 9lb to target.

I've got my weigh in tomorrow. Hoping the week off after surgery won't be a gain, or at least only a little one. Well done!x

I stayed the same x

1/2lb on. Bloody steroids!

1/2lb isn't too drastic - are the steroids long term? Your consultant should be able to offer advice on how to deal with it x

I lost 2 1/2lbs this week :) x

1/2lb isn't too drastic - are the steroids long term? Your consultant should be able to offer advice on how to deal with it x

Luckily I've stopped them after today. I hope it'll be back to a loss next week.x

I hit my target this week. It's taken a year but I've lost 4 stone.
The before pic is at The Event last year and a week later I started SW. Can't believe I've finally got there
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399908806.417975.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399908832.498832.jpg

Vicki x

Well done Vicki thats fantastic! Xx

Well done you look fab x

Gained 1lb this week. Totally deserved & enjoyed. Had a chat with my consultant this morning and I've altered my target. So I've now lost 3 stone 8.5lb and have 5.5lb to go!

I've only been doing it a week - weigh in tonight!
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh let us know how you get on!

Whoopa! 5lb off!!! Well chuffed :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done thats a fantastic start! Keep it up! Xx

Hey girls,

How does sliming world work? I've done weight watchers but got red up of counting and once I stopped the weight went back on!

Has anyone done weight watchers is slimming world better?

I want to lose 1 and half stone not to much to lose. Xx

Latest posts

Back