Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats very true but its just annoying that in September I was 6.5lb lighter than I am now. Oh well whats done is done and I'll get there again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

3lbs off today. I would have got slimmer of the week if it wasn't for last week's gain. Boo!

Woohoo thats great!

4lbs off this week, although that's after missing last week's group. Still pleased, though. :biggrin:

Hello everyone!

Can I join in? Did slimming world from home last year (cos my mums a consultant!) and lost two stone! Managed to stay the same since Christmas but I know if I don't get back on it my weight will creep up and up!

So, got my head round it today. Gonna plan my meals for the week and go shopping tomorrow.

Good luck everyone weighing this week!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

1.5 off again this week 2 to go. Im eating loads of veg & drinking lots of water so i can hit target next week

Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

1.5 off again this week 2 to go. Im eating loads of veg & drinking lots of water so i can hit target next week

Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's fantastic!x

Well done everyone! I gained 1lb this week & totally expected so not too worried. That will be off next week.

Well girls, sorry to disappoint you all, but i'm taking time out of SW for a while. I don't seem to be taking it seriously at the moment. I will return at some point. I started doing the 30 day shred DVD on Saturday, so hoping to stick to that for a while to see how I go. Hope you all continue to do well xx

1lb off today. 1/2lb away from my 4 stone. So frustrating!

A nice shiny certificate & sticker for you next week then :D

I did it! 1lb off, 4 stone award, slimmer of the week, and slimmer of the month!x

Im doing Slimming World since mid january with my husband and I lost 2 stone and he lost 3 and a half. :)))

I rejoin a week today. Dreading my start weight :( i know i am atleast a stone heavier then when i originally joined in Jan 2013

I lost 1lb this week. 3st 7.5lb off in total, 11lb to target.

I only wanted to loose about half a stone. Tried this and was advised by them to give up as I wasn't eating enough to get my metabolic rate up! It seems you need to increase this to be able to lose weight. Now just exercise to tone up.

Weighing time for me wish me luck. Kinda indulged myself this week lol couldn't resist easter eggs.

Latest posts

Back