Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put on 1lb this week!! : ( thats set me back for my 1 stone target for next week, im so angry with myself!! Iv got 3 1/2 lbs by next week....not likely

They don't do diet dr pepper or diet cheery coke haha ;) x

They do both of those in diet versions. I had a bottle of diet cherry coke the other week & have seen cans of multi pack dr pepper zero in the supermarkets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Put on 1lb this week!! : ( thats set me back for my 1 stone target for next week, im so angry with myself!! Iv got 3 1/2 lbs by next week....not likely

You can do it. Lots of fruit & veg & water. Stick to plan 100% and you can do it! Go for it hun x

Another 2lbs off this week :)
Vicki x

I am so chuffed. After a wobbly week where I was going to alter my target I've only gone & lost 4lb meaning I've only got 5.5lb to target!

I am so chuffed. After a wobbly week where I was going to alter my target I've only gone & lost 4lb meaning I've only got 5.5lb to target!

Oh wow well done!! I wish i could loose 4lbs in a week, i have been really hood this week & get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed! Does anyone know if you weigh less in the morning compared to afternoon? I normally get weighed at 11:45 but im having to go at 9:45 tomorrow because my daughter starts nursery & it clashes!!

Fantastic sallyyummymummy!!

Well I was really scared of getting on the scales this week after a two week break and I told the lady to not comment, just write it in the book and I will scurry away but she just had to! Only cos I lost 1.5lb!! I know it's not much but I was expecting a 5lb gain so I'm really chuffed to bits. My mate who I go with gained 4.5lb! Her holiday was obviously a lot better than mine!

I've now got my half stone sticker. :)

Oh wow well done!! I wish i could loose 4lbs in a week, i have been really hood this week & get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed! Does anyone know if you weigh less in the morning compared to afternoon? I normally get weighed at 11:45 but im having to go at 9:45 tomorrow because my daughter starts nursery & it clashes!!

You usually weigh less earlier in the day. Do a big wee and poo before you go! Good luck!! :hug:

Fantastic result well done :)
Vicki x

Thank you :D

Lol mobile manicure - I always have a last wee before I go in to weigh in even if I had one as I left home 5 mins earlier and I always wear the same clothes lol.

Mrsblakemore its very rare for me to have 4lb weeks. I have to really work hard at it. I'm normally a 1 - 2lb a week person.

Yes i did it!!! I lost 3 1/2 lbs this morning so iv reached my stone before i go away next week!!!! I couldn't believe it, its a bit gross but i always take a laxative on tue night so I'm not carrying any excess baggage on the scales lol! My next goal is to be good on holiday now, hopefully when i get weighed it wont be too bad

Yes i did it!!! I lost 3 1/2 lbs this morning so iv reached my stone before i go away next week!!!! I couldn't believe it, its a bit gross but i always take a laxative on tue night so I'm not carrying any excess baggage on the scales lol! My next goal is to be good on holiday now, hopefully when i get weighed it wont be too bad

Sounds like you are bordering on an Eating Disorder! Laxatives should only be taken if you have constipation. The more frequently you use them the lazier your bowel becomes which can lead to a need to take more and more. As a recovered bullemic I find your behaviour disturbing as this is often how eating disorders start.

just me ;)

Excellent news Mrs Blakemore!! You can now enjoy your hols. :D

I tend to agree with Nearly Me though regarding laxatives. They are not a good idea. One of my friends was dieting (about 25 years ago) started off gently on laxatives and then needed them constantly just to have a poo. She lost loads of weight (the good news) but her gut has never been the same since, she has had numerous problems and a few ops.

im not saying this is you, just to be careful. Try something natural like prunes if you want to make sure you have a bowel movement. I tend to go for natural licorice from Holland and Barratt if I've not gone to the loo for a while.

Well done mrs Blakemore. Bet you feel great. But I do have to agree with the other ladies. One of my closest friends had an eating disorder - I say had but she still has issues with food. The lowest weight I've seen her at is 5 1/2 stone and its heartbreaking seeing someone you care about like that.

But well done. :D

2.5 lbs of this week. So happy :)
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Another 5lbs gone this week. No, I don't know how it was this much, either!

Well done vicki & lynne! Xx

Another 5lbs gone this week. No, I don't know how it was this much, either!

Wow Lynne that's fantastic :) x
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Not as much as everyone else but 1.5lb off this week which I'm happy with.

Latest posts

Back