Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joined today 1st 13 n half lbs to target ha :/

Hi guys,

What yoghurts are 'free foods' just trying to get my head around slimming world

:)

Hi guys,

I have the activia 0% fat ones. They're actually really nice and don't taste fat free at all :)

Hi guys,

Most of the muller lights. Some of the chocolate/dessert ones have syns but the fruit ones are free. Muller light greek style lemon/strawberry/cherry are 1/2 syn. Activia 0% fat as just mentioned are nice. Shape zero are also nice. I recommend downloading the app - I use it loads when I'm shopping to check things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

1/2lb off, 3 1/2 lbs to target.x

I have no idea how you all do it. I've done good all day & gonna make a prawn salad in a minute .. Once i put the digestives down :(

You can do it Lisa. Its so worth sticking to - give it 100% and the results will keep you going.

Anyone know any syn free/low syn snacks other than fruit?

Woohoo :) I lost 2.5 lbs on my first weigh in tonight. Very pleased with that :)

Lisa,

What about mullerlight or activia 0% yogurt, or cooked chicken/meat, slimming worlds chips, mug shots. X

Lisa,

What about mullerlight or activia 0% yogurt, or cooked chicken/meat, slimming worlds chips, mug shots. X

I'm havin majority of those as meals or with meals lol i'm dying for a bag of crisps & its only day 2! X

Have a bag of crisps. Velvet crunch crisps - 4 syns. Hoops & crosses - 4/4.5 syns depending on flavour. Aldi cheese curls - 3 syns. Aldi crispy fries - 3.5 syns. Or make your own - slice a potato really thin. Dry the slices off & put on a plate, spray with fry light & sprinkle with salt then microwave them for a few minutes each side. I tend to stick with fruit/veg for snacks but mugshots are handy but check the syns on them. Homemade dips with veggie sticks. Sw quiche. Check out the website for the recipes and I'm sure theres an article on snacking.

Just looked in my book & my BMI is 31. That has made me more determined than ever i feel vile. Didn't think i was that much overweight

Just looked in my book & my BMI is 31. That has made me more determined than ever i feel vile. Didn't think i was that much overweight

Mine was the same when I started. Just think about how good it'll feel when it drops down. Don't beat yourself up about it, just look forward.x

Mine used to be 41!!! Now it's 25 :) don 't feel vile you'll get it down in no time x

I won't have lost anything this week i have done so bad :( i can see me lasting a few weeks lol x

Another 3.5lbs off this week! Got ny first sticker and certificate. Bmi down from 33.8 to 32.4 xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got weigh in tomorrow hoping for at least a pound off. Well done dolci x

Hello Ladies. 2stone and half down but im afraid of friday weighing ive bern esting like a pig. Been so hungry over the ladt 3days...

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back