Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost half a pound this week; 1lb to go! I'm like a yo yo at the minute x

What SW class do you go to - I'm in Ballynahinch :)

I'm actually doing Weight Watchers just wanted to join in on a slimming thread :) I go to Portadown though x

Annoyed with my 1.5lb loss as I wanted 2lb for target! Any other time I'd be over the moon as my last weigh in was 3 weeks ago & I've been to Dublin for 4 days and had a days drinking at York races since then. Oh well next week..... soooo 3 stone 13.5lb off in total & 0.5lb to target!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It will be yours next week! X

That's fantastic! Definitely yours next week.x

Thank you. It better be mine!

Another wee half pound off this week. Slowly but surely getting there. 9lb off 49lbs to go! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Put half on :( ive had one bad meal at nandos been 100% other than that.how annoying x

Have been trying to get to SW for the last 3 weeks, but just too busy taking clients for holidays,weddings etc,and this week, I have to go to my daughter's concert,which means watching other people's kids twing twang their way through classic Irish tunes,while my daughter plays all of probably 3 mins....I think God is trying to keep me fat! *waves fist at sky*

Hmmm,maybe this should have been put on the rant thread?! :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Woohooooo amy thats great xxx

Marking my place. I can't afford to join this month as I am BRASSIC but I am joining slimming world next month and the gym ... going to try and be a lot more sensible eating this month.

Ashamed of how big I've left myself get in this last year ... I had really bad depression due to multiple losses last year and just locked myself in the house for 4 months and did nothing but eat and eat.

Took my measurements this morning etc. and it has given me a real shock!

Need to lose about 5 stone =/

Finnally fit in size 14 and I amazed mysrlf fitting in a pair of jeans 12 but the only one what fits this size. 2st and half lost do far got other 2 to go.

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Marking my place. I can't afford to join this month as I am BRASSIC but I am joining slimming world next month and the gym ... going to try and be a lot more sensible eating this month.

Ashamed of how big I've left myself get in this last year ... I had really bad depression due to multiple losses last year and just locked myself in the house for 4 months and did nothing but eat and eat.

Took my measurements this morning etc. and it has given me a real shock!

Need to lose about 5 stone =/

You can do it. There are people in the group I go to who have lost huge amounts of weight. I have found it easy until this last bit. I also got complacent after my holiday in September and have yo-yo'd up & down the same half stone since then BUT gave myself a massive boot up the backside and got it moving again. My weight went on during pregnancy as I used it as an excuse to eat and not exercise - 5 stone + went on and I felt like you do now. But 2 years later I am almost there and feel like my old self again. Good luck x

Two and a half pounds off and I got my club 10 tonight :) total of 17.5 lbs so far since January :p

Well done ladies! And well done aurora for getting to target :D

Lost 1lb this week, 1 more lb and ill get my half a stone award. Really throwing myself into it this week as got 8 weeks till my holiday and want to be near target by them, only 1st 2lb to go x

I did it!!!!! 1.5lb off this week so 4stone 1lb off in total and 1lb under target. Woooohooooo!!!!

Latest posts

Back