Smile Line Cutter????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I have recentley heard of a 'french smile line cutter'.
Please could someone explain what this is, if its any good and if so where I can get one?

Thanks

fb771d26c6aa39d535d730e76f0b51da_image_595x550.jpg

This is one version of a smile line cutter. I bought one once but never used it. I bought it after being fed up with not perfecting smiles and the day it turned up I finally clicked with my smiles without using it.
Some people have success with them and apparently there is a video on u tube of how to use. Personally I think it's far better to practice and perfect doing smiles yourself but each to his/her own
Cheers

Hiya, one of my clients recently got her nails done in america and they used one of these.

They sound good. But i think it would only work on a natural nail overlay because they put the white acrylic on the nail end of the nail, then press they cutter shape into it when its half set, and it leaves smile line done for you.

she came back and asked if i would infill them for her and i said they lines were very perfect and described this thing they used on her. Ive seen it on an american site i'll try and find it.

looks like karen beat me to it ! :)

So do you place the L&P on the nail or onto the cutter???

Im happy with my smile lines but this may get them looking all the same & save time ??

Excuse me for being a bit dense lol

You place the L&P to make your smile line, place the cutter onto smile line where you want it to be (almost like a mince pie cutter) if that makes sense xx

Hi does anyone know the lik on you tube to have a look.. And does anyone use this? Does it work and make enhancements quicker? xx

Q-French

THere is also a video link on the right hand side to watch. Click on the link Q-French.

Q-French

THere is also a video link on the right hand side to watch. Click on the link Q-French.[/quote...

Thanks for the link.. your angel.. I think I will have to get myself one off these to give it a try as my smile lines never look the same...:rolleyes:xxx

Nothing I saw in that link inspires me to even come close to tempted to trying it to be honest. The finished nails dont help. I think I'd rather keep going as I am.

Just my own opinion of course :hug:

Do you know if this works with colour gel??

Ok I own up...I've bought one,if there's a gadget I got to try it :rolleyes:
I've use it once and now it's know as the Death Star because I threw it across the salon :lol:
More hassle than doing your own smile lines IMO and didn't cut down on my application time at all.

Hi,
I am a sucker for gadgets anyone got one they want to sell ????
PM me if you have.
Thanks
Lotsa luv x :hug:

ok im a sucker for gadgets to, but were to do i buy one from?

Does anyone know where to buy one from??

Hi All,
They are on Ebay, but price about £17 and postage about £15.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Is anyone here seling one?

Latest posts

Back