Snow just keeps on falling !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAILZTONES

Reaction score
It hasn't stopped snowing here since I got up at 7am. It's thick and heavy and there is about 5 inches on the road. My clients have all cancelled too. Its chaos on the roads with people trying to get home and people obviously driving slowly and the kids have all been sent home from schools.

This is a bit unexpected for here I think, yesterday was forecast and we were all prepared.

Just walking to the shop now to stock up LOL LOL .......as you do.

Bring on the snow, I love it!:)

I woke up yesterday to about 4-5 inch of snow, and today it's just chucked it down, but it's not lying as the roads are all wet, but like you I just love it, BRING IT ON.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want some snow. We too had weather warnings yesterday and I think it mannaged 10 min:cry: .
I want it up to my knees !!!

Still snowing here too. In fact I think it's worse!!
Great fun...........just a pain as I've had to re schedule two appointments so far!!!

One of the buggers about being mobile I guess.

Made a cracking snowman with my 2 year old though!
It's weird but we must have had a bit of a thaw last night, then it froze again, because the snowman is looking like he's had a bit too much to drink. (Leaning a bit to one side!!!):lol:

i know i am probably in the minority here

but i am glad its not snowing in south london

i really don't like the snow

It has been snowing very heavily here all day, it has now stopped thankgoodness. I had to pick my son up early from school, and my husband, who is a lorry driver, thought that he might have to spend the night out on the Brecon Beacons as the lorry was stuck!!:eek: Luckily the company got a tow to come and get him, a 44ton artic lorry fully loaded with petrol stuck on a hill!!

I saw my life flash before my eyes aswell as I skidded on the snow/ice, with the kids in the car!! I was only driving at 5mph!!! I couldnt stop, it was horrendous!!!

This is getting a bit scary! There's no sign of it stopping at all!!!!:Scared:

Latest posts

Back