So Long, Farewell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im not going to be on the site after tomorrow for a few weeks :sad:

Me and Serkan are off to Istanbul to apply for his visa so that we can hopefully come to England for a few months over winter! :D

Im so excited at the thought of us possibly coming to the UK! I havnt been home since April and Im missing my Mum so much!

Please wish us luck; Serkan getting his visa would be the best Christmas present I could wish for :o !

Love and hugs

Good Luck Honey,

Fingers & Toes crossed for you! :hug:

Hey thankyou Rachel!

Where in Bristol are you from? I have really close friends in both Hanham and Ashton Vale :D

Love and hugs

Wishing you the best of luck hun. Keep us posted! xx

rachel_1984 said:
Hey thankyou Rachel!

Where in Bristol are you from? I have really close friends in both Hanham and Ashton Vale :D

Love and hugs

Very near Hanham, in a little place called Willsbridge.

Sending good luck vibes your way Sweetie x x

Good luck and hope you get to come over. i cant imagine being without my mum for so long you must be missing her like mad.xxxx

I hope that Serkan gets his visa and you can get over to Blighty for Christmas with the family. Fingers crossed for you both.

Hope it goes well for you babes :hug: got fingers crossed xxx

Fingers & everything crossed for you - we will miss you!!! Hope everything goes well for you xx

Thankyou guys, your messages really mean alot!

We're travelling up tomorrow night so I can still squeeze in some 'geeking' in the morning hopefully! :D

Love and hugs

fingers crossed for you both hun :hug:

Keep it all crossed for you Rachel
x

Good luck babes I will keep my fingers crossed for you both. Let us know as soon as you can what happens. Take care and type to you soon xx

Good luck honey, I hope everything goes well for you, have a good time (if possible), speak to ya soon! x x x

good luck will be thinking of you both!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

goooood luck!!!!

Good luck hun!! Got my fingers crossed for you! xx

good luck sweetie everything crossed for ya

GOOD LUCK - and enjoy yourselves whilst your there!

Come back refreshed!

Good luck :hug: hope it goes ok and you get home for crimbo with your man xx

Latest posts

Back