Soak off bowl help plz!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tori

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i,m cursing myself!:irked: A few days ago, I came across a 'soak off' bowl that has 10 finger places, a water resevoir, and evaporation guard.. it looked great!.. but did I remember to save it on my computer.. NO!:mad: I,ve tried everything to find it, but to no avail! I know its from the UK/ not on e.bay/and from a reputable company. Not sure about the advertising policy on Salon Geek?, so if you need to pm me, i,d be so grateful if anyone has any info! thnx, Victoria xx

i use easysoak, its fab!!! saves loads of time

I use two bowls and a towel ... it's cheaper and works just as well. :green:

I bought one of these at the pharmacy/dept store YEEEAAARRS ago for my 'dips', and it's STILL going strong.
Also cheaper than the thingy mentioned above. AND takes up less room in my cupboard than that thing would.

remover

Now that I'll be doing Acrylics, it'll come in handy again.
I just removed the label, clean it out between clients and refill with soaking solution.
LOVE the bristles, helps the removal along.
I just bought 2 more today (so that if someone has two hands to soak...).
Does 5 fingers at a time. Leave a towel over the hand while it's in the jar, to minimize evaporation.
On tough jobs, I've sat it in a glass bowl of warm water.
I wouldn't usually promote a 'non-professional' product...... but no one else retails anything with 'bristles' and they REALLY make a difference!!

remover_24.jpg

i soak up the excess with cotton wool as you said,i find i use less product using it. yes all the finger holes are seperate, just takes a bit of getting used to putting in the right amount of acetone

i soak up the excess with cotton wool as you said,i find i use less product using it. yes all the finger holes are seperate, just takes a bit of getting used to putting in the right amount of acetone

Ok thanks for your reply :)

Latest posts

Back