Some One Help Me Im On Fire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
:o :o Have been sat on blackpool beach all day today and had on sf20

got home to night and me and hubby are like ribena berrys

I am so sore the after sun sizzel:cry: s when applied to my skin and i start a new salon job tomorrow

PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOOD TO USE

I heard solar oil is good but i would need to bath in it

tomato ketchup is apparantly good, it takes the sting out and calms the burn. I'll see if I can find a link for it

brb.....

I can't find it now and I sound like a right nutter :lol:

Probably a cool shower, make it colder every few minutes for as long as you can stand it. It will help cool the burn, then loads and loads of aftersun. It's going to hurt so take some painkillers so you can get some sleep tonight. You have my sympathy, I burned quite a few years ago and the pain is still a very vivid memory :hug:

oh thats a new and saucy one lol

have you tried this?

Calamine lotion?.......you can get some from the chemist on your way to work...but you will look a bit odd with that on!!

Or Aloe Vera gel....it will take the heat out of your skin....

I Have Some Aloe Vera Im Off To Slap It On

Thanks Izzy Xxxxxxxxxx

Anyway...it will be a good talking point with you and your new clients!!!...
They will all be recommending that Bright Red nail tech to everyone!!! lol

Vingegar works if you add it to your bath water and soak for 10-15 minutes

Lellipop said:
Vingegar works if you add it to your bath water and soak for 10-15 minutes

Have a few gins while you're in there...then you will definitely be pickled!!!:)

seriously I hope it works...as there is nothing worse and you must be so excited/nervous anyway....

Good Luck tomorrow:hug:

Drink, drink, drink and more drink, (sadly, only WATER). It cools the burn from the inside out! Honest!

natural yogurt, pref out of the fridge, (not to eat) plaster that all over, works wonders..:Grope:

witch hazel has soothing calming properties
I hope your job goes well for you tomorrow
good luck
DEbbie x

aloe is really good drinking a lot too
in france we have something called "biafine" i dont know if they sell that in the UK it s a cream u keep on putting some one as long as the skin absorbs it
it s really good for burns all kind of burns actually

Aloe Vera, down here we can get a aloe vera spray that is brilliant for sunburn. Just a side note, down here our family doesn't use anything less than a 30spf.

My only advice would be to bin the factor 20 and buy some factor 50. Whilst camping last week, I was covered in F50 and could still feel my skin burning.

I hope you got a good night sleep and good luck for today.xx

An Aloe Vera plant or tea tree body lotion, the australian bodycare is really good put it to the test last year, and it helped loads.

michelle16 said:
natural yogurt, pref out of the fridge, (not to eat) plaster that all over, works wonders..:Grope:

Hi

My sisters a red head (hair) and when she got badly burnt one year, she used natural yogurt, and said that really helped

Kim

Portia said:
tomato ketchup is apparantly good, it takes the sting out and calms the burn. I'll see if I can find a link for it

brb.....

I can't find it now and I sound like a right nutter :lol:

Probably a cool shower, make it colder every few minutes for as long as you can stand it. It will help cool the burn, then loads and loads of aftersun. It's going to hurt so take some painkillers so you can get some sleep tonight. You have my sympathy, I burned quite a few years ago and the pain is still a very vivid memory :hug:

Portia is correct. Tomato ketchup works and even ripe tomatos. We went on holidays in Mosambiqe one year and I got really bad sun burn, well they have nothing there so the one local lady told us to cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin. And it work like a wonder.It does not go all messy cause your skin sucks it in. (Tomato Ketchup might!)

Latest posts

Back