Spray tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ven

Reaction score
Am new to salon geek, so this is my first post. Am about to do a spray tan course but unsure about which tan to go with. Have looked into course for Sienna x but have read mixed reviews. Any advice ? The sienna course includes kit but was wondering if I choose to change to another brand of tan will it work in the spray gun, will welcome any advice. Thanx :)

Hiya - I did the Sienna course last week & found it informative. I bought the maxi mist gun which you can use with different solutions, really pleased with it & best of all i'm getting really positive feedback from clients

I have the maximist 5008 which u can use with any solution, I use Vani-T and it's gorgeous :)) my clients love it and the wear off is fab! I didn't train with Vani-T but u can chose whatever solution u want to use once u have ur certificate :) xxx

Hi,

You can use any solution in any of the machines!! Once you have completed your training why don't you phone different tan suppliers and ask for samples. Or before you do your training phone tan suppliers and ask for the reps number in your area and ask them for a demo that way you can see the equipment and get a feel for that company also if they demo the solution on yourself you can see how the tan goes on and how it wears off!!

Hope this helps!

Leela
Glotanz

Just out of interest, why do you rate Vani t so highly? It looks great and the reviews seem really good but how did it win you over? Looking at it myself ! X

Thanks 4 your help everyone i dont feel so confused now :)

I dont know if the prices have changed, but when I trained quite a while ago Sienna X were very high compared to others and a lot of the bits you get in the package can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.

Just out of interest, why do you rate Vani t so highly? It looks great and the reviews seem really good but how did it win you over? Looking at it myself ! X

I'm a huge fan of Vani T and use the 8% and also have the 12%. Why do I love it? Well....

• Superb fade-off
  • Lovely smell
  • Gorgeous, natural colour
  • Doesn't make my skin feel itchy
  • Tan lasts ages
  • You don't need to use loads of solution to get the effect

But, most importantly of all, it's largely organic with no "nasty" chemicals and as such, suits the ethos of my family and household perfectly:)

Wow, you ve sold it to me! I ve just started out to be honest, currently using nouvatan which I have no complaints about and really like. But really like the sound of Vani t . It's a tricky one!! X

Pigoletto nailed it all Hun!!! :D Vani-T got me for all those reasons and the best reason of all is the reaction of my clients! It is a more expensive solution to some of the others but the profit margin is still excellent and I would rather pay for quality over how much profit I make....my clients never fail to be impressed with it...I'm hooked and would never go elsewhere :) I stock the liquid sun 12%, the fusion and the velocity(rapid tan) and I also recently started offering a mix of the fusion and velocity with a gorgeous result :) good luck with whatever u choose Hun xxx

I too use vani-t solution and love it for all the same reasons. My clients love it as it has such natural colours all I hear from them is, this is the colour I would go when I go on holiday....which makes them come back week after week. Yes it is more expensive but in my opinion, money well spent...nicki, I have never mixed the velocity and fusion before and am very interested in the result..do you mix 50/50 and Wat sort of course does it give? X x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Sorry meant to read colour not course, don't you just love predictive text lol x

Lol I do that all the time :) yup just mix the velocity/fusion 50/50, it's lovely I find it's like a deeper shade of brown in the fusion but it's got more of the natural golden colour...I have no idea if that came out right lol I used it on a dark haired client who takes a tan really well she left it on over night so was really quite dark but very natural still :) altho I do say to watch it developing as it's mixed with rapid tan it develops quicker so I still advise on the 4hr mark as I do with standard rapid tan :) try it it's a must lol xxx

Thank you very much will def try that x

Just to let you know, I ve now used Vani t velocity , it's fantastic! Sprays on beautifully. I m totally won over! It's so worth the little extra in price x

I completed the sienna x course last year in london. I love the products, the training was informative and the trainer was fantastic answering all our questions. We were part of a really small group (3 of us as the rest of our groups had rebooked for another session after the location changed!) which meant the trainer could spend more time answer each of our questions etc. The aftercare I have received has also been fantastic and they are very helpful.

I hope this helps :)

Em x

Latest posts

Back