Spray tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekaz1979

Reaction score
I did a spray tan and the top half was lovely and the bottom was good too, but when the lady washed it off, she said the tan didn't take to her legs but the top half was perfect. I don't understand what went wrong x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent half a message ... Oppsss

Had she exfoliated properly ? By any chance shaved her legs prior to tanning as the razors leave a film on the skin, used a moisturiser with oil or body wash with oil in .... !!!

A lot of peoples legs don't go as dark, due to the fact they will sit out in the sun in trousers lol could be as simple as that or perhaps something the above post mentions x

am no sure wot happened as she said she hadn't shaved this is the first time this has happened to me doing spray tans I thought it was something I dne wrong x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you know you've sprayed her correctly then It's more likely to be something she has done prior or after you sprayed her,
If she hadn't used any product with oils or shaved her legs prior to tanning - maybe it's something she did after she'd left?? ... What was she wearing ??? Loose clothing or jeans, legging etc

Xxx

Latest posts

Back