Spray tan male emergency!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanHan

Reaction score
I'm spray tanning 2 guys tonight and they have a wedding tmrw so will need to shave...shud I get them to shave before hand? Totally stuck!!! Please help!!!

They will want to shave beforehand so as to not strip off the tan.
x

Do not get the clients to shave before tan as there pores will be open and the tan will get it making it darker on the face and could even irritate them.

They should have shaved 24 hours before... they will have to shave tomorrow after they have washed guide colour off

HTH

Do not get the clients to shave before tan as there pores will be open and the tan will get it making it darker on the face and could even irritate them.

They should have shaved 24 hours before... they will have to shave tomorrow after they have washed guide colour off

HTH

Ideally it is best to shave /wax 24 hours beforehand, but I have sprayed many clients who have done it last minute and been fine.
If they shave after the guide colour has washed off there is a very high chance of stripping the tan off.

If they have to shave after the guide coluor is washed off then they should make sure to use a sharp blade and try to only go over the area once to minimise the amount of tan they remove.

Latest posts

Back