Spray tan not turned out - can hardly see it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

I am coping, just about!:cry::eek::lol:

I think I may change solutions, as I sprayed myself yesterday with said tan, and it's not seeming to turn out as well as usual. I also tanned 3 ladies last night, no doubt they will tell me if it's not turned out.

This happened the last time I got half way down another bottle. The tan didn't turn out as strong as usual.

So I think I may have come to the end of the line with this one.

If I get complaints from the sisters who I sprayed last night then I will know for sure that there is a problem.

Have my refresher training with loubylou on Sunday so I will see how tantrick looks and may change.

At least that way I won't be out of pocket by £'xxxs

collin your garfield aviator makes me feel sick! lol! I am dizzy watching him dance

collin your garfield aviator makes me feel sick! lol! I am dizzy watching him dance

well stop looking at my but then :hug:
Not quiet sure if im trying to sweep the floor or trying to take off like a helicopter.
By the way good luck with Loubylou :hug:

He's horrible! It reminds me of a skunk! skunky !

He's horrible! It reminds me of a skunk! skunky !

look into my eyes...look into my eyes....your feeling sleepy and your eyelids are getting heavy...from now on all your tans you do will come out perfect !!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

All my tans ARE perfect its just the solution or lack of it that seems to be present on my clients.

Collin can you PM me your prices per litre and stuff about tantrick ? Thanks

Sounds to me like your supplier makes solution that does not last very long while in the bottle,
don't worry hun after sunday morning you are going to look great,
you will have a vibrant glowing sexy tan that you can proudly show your clients :hug:

Just to put my ten peneth in:green: Collin very kindly sent me a bottle of the scrummy strawberry tan to try and I used it on my legs.
Now my legs have not seen the light of day for at least 10 years not even a sun bed so a milk bottle would look tanned next to me, my lower arms and face take a lot of sun damage due to my day job but the rest of me is pretty much sun tan resistant and the sample worked a treat. not orange just a lovely golden shade and trust me if there was ever a person for the tango look its me:Scared: oh and the smell is divine. :lol:

Just to put my ten peneth in:green: Collin very kindly sent me a bottle of the scrummy strawberry tan to try and I used it on my legs.
Now my legs have not seen the light of day for at least 10 years not even a sun bed so a milk bottle would look tanned next to me, my lower arms and face take a lot of sun damage due to my day job but the rest of me is pretty much sun tan resistant and the sample worked a treat. not orange just a lovely golden shade and trust me if there was ever a person for the tango look its me:Scared: oh and the smell is divine. :lol:

Glad you like it and with summer comming on the timing is right also..why not ask Tracey for a full body spray when you go over to her open day
:hug:

I have had a lady whos tan also didnt take....I used a 5% as she was very fair skinned. The tan sisnt develop much. She is diabetic and on steroids. does this affect it???

I have had a lady whos tan also didnt take....I used a 5% as she was very fair skinned. The tan sisnt develop much. She is diabetic and on steroids. does this affect it???

Have you sprayed this customer before..I.E has generally taken before and now not???

Didn't the tan take over the entire body??

Has she had a spraytan from someone else in the past without any problem?

Would she have a higher % tan applied to see if this works..maybe an 8%

sorry for all the questions but relevent to the possible answer outcome :hug:

Latest posts

Back