Spray tan training - Manchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazm77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I have a salon and we do Sienna-X Spray Tans.
I have 3 staff members who would I would like to be able to do Spray Tans for clients. They can 'do' them already, and regularly do each other's, but don't have the official training/certificate, which i will need for insurance.
I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere - cheap, as it's a formality really and I don't want to fork out £££'s.
Anyone any ideas or suggestions? xx

Check with sienna for multiple training price?

No discount with sienna - £99+VAT each!! x

Alan Howard Stockport PM me if you want to know price as I don't think we can mention it on here, next one is this Mon 17th June as I'm booked on it. Don't have any feedback on how the course is, its just close by and a reasonable price. Also LA Tanning in Stockport do face to face training - a bit more than Alan Howard but still a good price, Rebecca is their trainer 07733363772 - rang her today she just didn't have any availability soon enough for my diary.

Have a look at www.Beautytrix.me the tantrix training is one to one so usually you can choose your day

We have our next training session in Manchester on 28th of June. we run the courses monthly in Partnership with the Creative nail academy.
Training is fully acreddited by the Guild, our certificate is not brand exclusive it will alow you to use any spray tan brand if you should wish.
training is FREE !! with kit purchase, or we do training as a seperate package, see details here Nouvatan Professional Accredited Spray tan therapist training courses, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Scotland, Beds

No discount with sienna - £99+VAT each!! x

Having done a £50 training day I think it's safe to say its worth paying the extra. I am doing my sienna day week after next, completed my online module and some things in that we're not in my previous training.

I trained with la tan in Stockport, the owners wife trained me, it's worth ringing & asking because it wasn't expensive for me to train x

Latest posts

Back