Spray Tan Training - Which One???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieClaire

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm desperate to train in Spray tanning and need your help...

Which company would you recommend training with and why? Quality, cost etc.

Which products do you like working with? I've heard of Tantrick and Sienna X (which I like the sound of) but not sure of any others to be honest.

Please help - I want to get booked on a course ASAP!!! :hug:

Hi Guys,

I'm desperate to train in Spray tanning and need your help...

Which company would you recommend training with and why? Quality, cost etc.

Which products do you like working with? I've heard of Tantrick and Sienna X (which I like the sound of) but not sure of any others to be honest.

Please help - I want to get booked on a course ASAP!!! :hug:

Hi Laurie,
there are many companies out there that offer excellent training and support...you could key in "Spraytan training" in the search button above where you will find a multitude of contacts.

If you are considering Tantrick feel free to PM me with your contact details and I will happily pass them on to Kristine who covers your neck of the wood's:hug:

Good luck with your hunting:hug:

I am trained in Tantrick and I love it.

I went around having spray tans done before I made my decision and I found it to be the best I had. There is a choice of solutions for different skin tones and my clients love it.

Hi Laurie,
there are many companies out there that offer excellent training and support...you could key in "Spraytan training" in the search button above where you will find a multitude of contacts.

If you are considering Tantrick feel free to PM me with your contact details and I will happily pass them on to Kristine who covers your neck of the wood's:hug:

Good luck with your hunting:hug:

Hi Collin,

Thanks for your reply! Can you tell me, or point me in the right direction of, the prices and courses dates etc for Tantrick.

:)

I am trained in Tantrick and I love it.

I went around having spray tans done before I made my decision and I found it to be the best I had. There is a choice of solutions for different skin tones and my clients love it.

Hi Adele,

Thank you for your input!

What is it in paticular thay you like/love about Tantrick?

Colour, cost of product v profit, ease of use, or all of the above and more?! :):rolleyes:

Hi honey

I'm Trained in st Tropez, Fake bake anf Naturasun if your are asking which me and my clients like the this is the Naturasun due to the choice of shades and is lasts up to 7days:hug:

Hi Collin,

Thanks for your reply! Can you tell me, or point me in the right direction of, the prices and courses dates etc for Tantrick.

Hi laurie,
I cant quote prices on a thread....your nearest trainer would be Kristine Davies in Cardiff (hopefully that's close enough) ...in this area course dates are virtually every week

If you want to PM me your contact details I will happily orgonise Gemma (who looks after UK for us) to give you a call and answer any of your general questions and queries.

Hi Adele,

What is it in paticular thay you like/love about Tantrick?

Colour, cost of product v profit, ease of use, or all of the above and more?! :):rolleyes:

It is easy to use, costs suit me, the choice of colours means I can always get it right for the client, the training was good as is the equipment.

Added bonuses to me are a better smell than some, it is far less sticky and probably most important of all, apart from a couple of problems on my first couple of 'friends and family' tryouts - I have never had a problem with a single tan since. HTH

St Tropez - the leaders by far, IMO.

They have a hint of green in the guide colour to counteract any orangness that gives you that 'fake tan' look.

I love it!!!

I have been using Tantrick for 4 years now too without a single complain from any of my clients.. (touch wood :) )

I have tried four other leading brands before taking on Tantrick, since and just recently to see what 'all the fuss is about' when a new one comes onto the market. I have a couple of clients that have been coming to me for two years and I use them as my tester models and up to now they have always said they prefer the Tantrick, for colour, wear ability and overall feel.

It is so natural looking, there is a colour for everyone, no matter what their skin type.

Hi laurie,
I cant quote prices on a thread....your nearest trainer would be Kristine Davies in Cardiff (hopefully that's close enough) ...in this area course dates are virtually every week

If you want to PM me your contact details I will happily orgonise Gemma (who looks after UK for us) to give you a call and answer any of your general questions and queries.

Brilliant - thanks Collin. I live about ten mins from Cardiff so that'd be great!

I'll send you a PM now! :hug: You've been really helpful.

St Tropez - the leaders by far, IMO.

They have a hint of green in the guide colour to counteract any orangness that gives you that 'fake tan' look.

I love it!!!

Hi Pink,

Do St Tropez do spry tanning or is it manual?

Thanks for your help!

Laurie :hug:

I have been using Tantrick for 4 years now too without a single complain from any of my clients.. (touch wood :) )

I have tried four other leading brands before taking on Tantrick, since and just recently to see what 'all the fuss is about' when a new one comes onto the market. I have a couple of clients that have been coming to me for two years and I use them as my tester models and up to now they have always said they prefer the Tantrick, for colour, wear ability and overall feel.

It is so natural looking, there is a colour for everyone, no matter what their skin type.

Hi Jen,

I've keep hearing Tantrick being a favourite so I will definately look into this - Collin has said hes going to contact my nearest trainer. Really excited about hearing from them!

I have just had a spray tan done with st tropez, it looks mint apart from i have the odd patch ie knees that has not gone very well. They just use the one colour for all. I am interested in the tantricks, is the kit expensive to buy as i no st tropez is about a 1000 pounds to set up, with the dome and everything.
But now the summer is here think it would be a big seller and i no i feel so much more confident as was so white befor
jenny

please could some one send me info on training in derbyshire and kit costs , client prices etc and roughly how many tans they do a week

I am the same, tried loads of brands before i started using Tantrick, loads and loads. At the time, i hadn't even herd of Tantrick, no one in my area used it. The results were outstandingly better than all the rest!

Since then... i have been hooked! So has all my clients!

xx

I am the same, tried loads of brands before i started using Tantrick, loads and loads. At the time, i hadn't even herd of Tantrick, no one in my area used it. The results were outstandingly better than all the rest!

Since then... i have been hooked! So has all my clients!

xx

I'm getting the impression that Tantrick is the way to go guys!!! :D

Latest posts

Back