Spray Tan - what 2 do while waiting to dry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautilicious2Oz

Reaction score
Probably a daft question but how long do you make a client wait until they can get dressed after a spray tan and what do you do????

I am so far tanning young ladies in their early 20's and some are ok with their bodies but some are VERY body concious and seem to feel awkward standing there almost naked!!!

Thanks

I tell mine they can wait in the tent/cubicle for a few mins if they feel sticky or I offer to dry them off with the air.... most of them just stand and chat naked ............

I tell them to remain in the tent for a few mins. I start to pack up but do not look at them when I am talking to give them their privacy. I then check they are ok and get them to put on their gown.
They are usually ok after the first few times I find. xxx

I do the same as kylieb. Sort my stuff out, while talking to them, without looking at them too much. Usually they feel pretty comfortable by that point as you have seen everything anyway.

Some clients undress before i get a chance to leave the room. A couple while the door was still open. Exhibitionists, lol.

You can normally take your cue from them xx

I give my clients a towel to hold in front of them whilst drying; arms must be held all the way out.

Alternatively say I will just turn around whilst you dry, sounds silly but a great idea a tutor gave us at college whilst a massage client is climbing on the table before treatment.

Hope this helps

I dont seem to have any concious clients lol

10 mins with me & they are letting it all hang out & showing me bits of it....

I will say you can stand in there for a few moments with your back to me if you wish....they would rather a naked chat & a giggle lol

hmmm..... I let my clients get dressed as soon as i've finished spraying and wiping nails and wrists etc... they are normally ok by then.

Thanks ladies

i bought a screen, when i finish the tan, i ask them to turn around in the tent, i dry there back with warm air, then as they step out of the tent i remove there sticky feet, and hand them the hose, and let them dry the rest of themselves, if they are shy, they can go behind the screen, with a heater, but i never rush them, i always try to look busy, but most stand naked chatting, hx

I do the same clean my equipment but I also offer to paint their toe nails for an extra £2.00 lol

hmmm..... I let my clients get dressed as soon as i've finished spraying and wiping nails and wrists etc... they are normally ok by then.

Same here.. there is no standing about. They get dressed straight away.

Same here.. there is no standing about. They get dressed straight away.

Same here, must be a tantrick thing,
tantrick clients are dry at the end of their spray tan and can get dressed with no waiting around :hug:

Latest posts

Back