Spray Tanning - how popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah ive heard Su-do is nice

That seems a lot to layout for a machine and tent, does that include vat?
please shop around and if your not in a hurry why not wait for the beauty show in london march 2-4. they will have loads of fab offers on and you be able to try them out.

I nearly bought a machine for £*** before vat off a company, then i saw it on the internet for £**, then i spent £* on 2 shower curtains and i was ready to test the market.
J x

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please not put exact prices on the posts, this is a site for professionals but the general public can also access the site so this is something that we do not do, if you want to discuss prices ladies please do it in pm`s
thank you :hug:

It might seem a lot for the layout but with parties, special offers for proms and weddings I seem to have quite a lot of people who have been having the tan especially since I changed to Tantrick.

I am the only one in my area that does Tantrick and all my clients say its the best tan they have EVER had..

Its defiantly the best i have used...

My boyfriend love it as well as it gives a natural tan (so his mates have no clue he has a spray tan)

x

Hi

Im a new spray tan Technician and i think that its very popular all year round, as i think that no1 wants to be pale ever, everyone wants a tan as it makes your eyes stand out more and makes your teeth look whiter.

I think business does run slow before xmas time ruffly and maybe a little bit into summer, but theres always someone wanting a tan. Get some good advertising options and i think it would go well.

Hi

Im a new spray tan Technician and i think that its very popular all year round, as i think that no1 wants to be pale ever, everyone wants a tan as it makes your eyes stand out more and makes your teeth look whiter.

I think business does run slow before xmas time ruffly and maybe a little bit into summer, but theres always someone wanting a tan. Get some good advertising options and i think it would go well.

RebekahsBeauty - do you mean it goes busier on the run before xmas and summer? I go busier with spray tans in December and not slower.

RebekahsBeauty - do you mean it goes busier on the run before xmas and summer? I go busier with spray tans in December and not slower.

I get busier around feb-august and then october

As it gets towards the end of the summer most people are already really brown and i think november, december,january most people cant afford because of xmas :)

I get busier around feb-august and then october

As it gets towards the end of the summer most people are already really brown and i think november, december,january most people cant afford because of xmas :)

Wow - it really surprised me that you are quieter in November/December! It is one of my busier months with spray tans due to xmas parties etc.

Wow must be our different area's lol...I get the ocassional spray tan booking but not as much as feb-august i think i might start special offers around winter time to get more people in:green:

hi everyone, ive just became the new rep for xen tan. i orig used it in my salon and loved it before I got the job. It gives a fantastic colour (even on fair skin), it goes olive not orange, lasts ages (up to 10days), minimal overspray, brilliant mark up, smells nice and they also give you plenty of marketing material for free and a retail line including lotions, scrubs etc. if anyone wants any more details, then pm me!
cheers!

Latest posts

Back