Spray tanning yourself? Is that poss?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tilly01

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, have just done my spray tan course with Tan Truth. I've done one tan on my sis-in-law which came out great, and have 2 booked in for next weekend.

However, I don't wanna be a pasty milk bottle and want a spray tan too so I can promote the system and feel good too.

My only question is… is it possible to do it on yourself? I'm guessing no - don't ask such a stupid Q, but thought I'd ask anyway - who knows I may be surprised! :lol:

hi there

no such thing as a stupid question. I dont think I could manage to do it to be honest, it would be very hard to get a good coverage, and be at the correct distance etc. have you thought about contacting someone from your training and offering to buddy up and tan each other every couple of weeks?

tigi

You cant manage to do a good job of spraying yourself,
you are best finding another spray tanner in your area (they might be one on here) and doing a spray tan swap, hth

That's not a bad idea! Will have a search around and see if I can find anyone! The other girls that were on my course all live so far away and 3 were heavily pregnant (including myself) LOL.

That's not a bad idea! Will have a search around and see if I can find anyone! The other girls that were on my course all live so far away and 3 were heavily pregnant (including myself) LOL.

Get yourself a hunky guy and get it on...its good fun :hug:

One of my colleagues sometimes spray tans herself and does a pretty good job!! She uses Tantrick 12% and booster drops upto 16% and she is quite fair and it looks fine, so she is doing a good application! No idea how she manages to do it! :eek::)

I manage to spray myself but if im feeling really lazy and hubby or daughter are at home I normally ask them to do my back but otherwise it's all my own spraying lol

I spray tan myslef as well!!! but i also get one of the hairdressers where i rent a room to spray my back.. i just turn the spray to very fine so you can spray from a closer distance.. practice makes perfect with this tho lol lol xx​

i spray tan myself too, i must look strange if you watched it haha, i prefer to spray myself, just get the bf to spray the middle of my back and check ive not missed anywhere before i pack it away. lol
x

Debating whether or not i could do this and i think i would end up in a right mess! If anyone near Warwickshire wants me to tan them and vice versa, very happy to oblige! xxx

Latest posts

Back