Spraying white areas??? Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, was wamdering how you would do this?? Just had a girl phone up for a tan tomight, all she wants doing is, on one leg she had straps where she had broken it, and it was strapped up, she has a tan but now white bits left after taking the straps off.
Would you put barrier cream on the brown bits and spray the white bits, or just spray over both legs and hope iy blends enough??? Help please!!:confused:

Hi, i wouldn't apply a barrier cream as it may make it look worse, just explain to her that the whiter patches on her leg will not go as dark as the rest, and then if they still wants to go ahead just spray the whole leg (as it will prob look better than it does now, but not to expect miracles) Is it just the one leg she wants done? :)

I have done this before and did apply barrier cream to the darker areas and then sprayed her white bits. There will still be noticiable differences though. The only way of covering this is with a cosmetic tanner either a professional one you spray all over that lasts 24 hours or she can do it herself by buying something like chanels bronzer or even rimmel to even out the colour.

You will get more of an even coverage if you spray again the next day.

Kate

Last edited:
There really is no need for a barrier cream to cover over the darker line bits ..this could lead to more problems than it's worth.

The thing is this customer is never going to get a perfect match whichever way you do it and this does need explaining to her.

Simply spray the leg and pull away as you get to the tanned bits.

Once the full tan has started to fade get her to exfoliate thoroughly and come back for a full body spray...that's when everything will return back to normal ...unless of course she goes and breaks her other leg :eek::lol::hug:

:) Thanks Guys, am off now so will do my best. Will leave out the barrier cream then. Coolio.xx

I've had this before, what I do, is get them to come in the day before their tan, apply the tan only to their white bits (used a tanning mit in the past, if the area is tricky), let it develop over night, then the next day spray over the whole area and that should blend it.

I've used it on brides who don't want strap marks and people with vitiligo. Hth
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back