St Tropez Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alana

Reaction score
Ive done a search on yahoo but come up with nothing- does anyone know where you can get st.tropez training in or around the london area.
Cheers
:cool:

You need to get in touch with beauty source they provide st tropez,
when we set up our account we also got free training for all therapists x x :wink2:

Just contact St Tropez via their website or give them a buzz through Beauty Source Distributers on 0115 983 6363.

HTH

dont know if they have regional training, i had to go to the head office in nottingham.

They must have regional training as I went to somewhere in Fife, can't remember where though! LOL

just tried emailing them but it came back as failed! will have to call tomo.
i would have thought there would have been somewhere in london that does it, but i couldnt find anywhere.
oh well 9am roll on

St Tropez's training office is in London. Right smack bang in the middle. Give them a call. x

do you know the number??

alana said:
do you know the number??
you need to ring the head office of beauty source in Nottingham as they arrange the training. the london raining centre is just off baker st.
Ring 01159 836363
I think you need to buy the goods (minimum order here) and the training comes free with them.

The London training is just off Marylebone High Street. If it's Sophie that trains you, she's lovely. I worked with her when I worked for the company. Say hi from me.

Shannon

Hi Alana,

How did you get on with finding out about st tropez training?

Rachel

i trained with them 4 yrs ago if you go to yell.com type in st tropez trainning i think the num will cum up
but have u ever heard of fake bake ?
there tan is amazing !
10 times better than st tropez!!!!

:cry: Hi folks i own & run a beauty & holistic therapy salon but seem to be having great difficulty in getting hold of st tropez spray tan solution for the tanning side of my business,ive tried every way of wording this on searches via internet but just keep coming up with self tan lotions & bottles,could someone please help as iam now tearing what little hair i have left out now.if you have some to sell me fine or let me know where i can get this illusive stuff from
many thanx
Chrissie b.

I use St Tropez and Fake Bake! Both very good products and give great results. They do give different shades St Tropez is more bronzey orangeycolour where as Fake Bake is more of natural tan lookin colour! I will all depend on the clients natural skin tone aswell tho and the condition of their skin.

All the tans mentioned here old hat. There is a new generation tan that IMO leaves every other tan in the shade!
It's called No.1 professional spray tan. I've used it and it's amazing.
Great natural colour, no smell, non sticky, lasts longer, fades evenly.
Anyway perhaps you should try it out, I did and my client love it.
Ideal Beauty Products sell it but I didn't find it on their site it was word of mouth.

Latest posts

Back