Starting a Vinylux collection, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to try it, just phoned my local Ellisons (Coventry) and was told that they haven't got any until the Summer :sad: Where have you bought yours from?

Can't wait to try it, just phoned my local Ellisons (Coventry) and was told that they haven't got any until the Summer :sad: Where have you bought yours from?

you can only get it from sweet squared at the moment.(I think)

Vinylux

Got a little collection on order can't wait to see the colours :)

I am wearing the Electric Orange just now and everyone loves it :biggrin:

Nail art is mainly why I bought the following colours so my clients can remove the art for work and go back to the plain (but beautiful) Shellac colour:

French - cream puff and grapefruit sparkle
Blackpool
Tutti Fruitti (my fav shellac colour)
Electric Orange
Bicycle Yellow
Blue Rapture
Locket Love (wow it's amazing with black watch CND video!!)
Serene Green

Wanted Gilded Pleasure but it was out of stock :sad: but it will be in my next order.

I would recommend you get your favourite colours 1st that way you can wear it and show your clients...but remember your gloves when removing clients nails or you will have to redo yours too!!

Good luck picking :lol: x

Hi , can anyone advise which colours come in the Vinylux intro pack and are the they same size as when you buy them individually? thanks

So happy received my vinylux collection today beautiful colours may I add , will sweet squared be doing leaflets or posters to help advertise this product ?

For those of you who've got the full collection, is there one which is a pinky/lilac colour please? X

So happy received my vinylux collection today beautiful colours may I add , will sweet squared be doing leaflets or posters to help advertise this product ?

could you tell me if you went for one of the collections or did you choose your own colours, why I ask is just interested in what the colours are like in the intro kit 10 colour one as was thinking of odering it. x

For everyone who is asking about the colours in the intro pack, this information has now been added to the pack on S2, but for the record, they are Cream Puff, Negligee, Beau, Romantique, HotPop Pink, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade, Fedora and Rock Royalty.

Hiya ladies do we need to apply base coat prior to using a vinylux polish?

☆Missy☆;1870658 said:
Hiya ladies do we need to apply base coat prior to using a vinylux polish?

No you don't... that's another plus to it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Just ordered my Vinylux intro pack!

I was at the show yesterday which was a little disappointing, but on the plus side, I didn't spend as much as I'd anticipated so have placed my order this morning. I bought a roll nail polish roll yesterday which holds 12 polishes so thought that would just be great to start my Vinylux collection!

Latest posts

Back