Stessed out - what do you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well don't come here if you are stressed....it will only make you worse!!!

Only joking :lol::lol::lol: ( slightly )

Well I used to deal with stress so well....I would let everything just flow over my head....but apparantly I haven't dealt with it aswell as I thought because I am now a basket case....

So I have 2 things I ''try'' to de-stress myself with....

One is a Paul McKenna c.d.... it really helps me...but I need 30 minutes free time to do it...and I struggle to find that time...

but my new stress buster is alcohol...:eek:
Now I don't drink at all...but I have started to drink gin and fanta lemon...:o
I only have one....because with one I am all mushy....but it mellows me enough to help me chill.....and Adele is going to make me the BEST gin and fanta lemon ever....:lol:

Well don't come here if you are stressed....it will only make you worse!!!

Only joking :lol::lol::lol: ( slightly )

Well I used to deal with stress so well....I would let everything just flow over my head....but apparantly I haven't dealt with it aswell as I thought because I am now a basket case....

So I have 2 things I ''try'' to de-stress myself with....

One is a Paul McKenna c.d.... it really helps me...but I need 30 minutes free time to do it...and I struggle to find that time...

but my new stress buster is alcohol...:eek:
Now I don't drink at all...but I have started to drink gin and fanta lemon...:o
I only have one....because with one I am all mushy....but it mellows me enough to help me chill.....and Adele is going to make me the BEST gin and fanta lemon ever....:lol:
Oh I will - I promise:)

When stressed, which is 75% of the time, I take myself to my perch in the conservatory and stare at the garden having a ciggie. If it is after the bar opens (Gin o'clock) I have a drink as well.:lol:

Drink! Anything, don't care, but Adele's G&Ts are second to none. :)I also find doing my nails de-stresses me due to the concentration involved. The same works with crosswords. It's basically a distraction technique.Did I mention drink?

partake in the 2 virtuous V's ...........
Valium & Vodka :),
when these fail, keep youself occupied, one of the best ways to do this is excercise ....... try doing it outdoors to get plenty of fresh air and marvel at the little things, like nature, birds, odd insects etc. Spend some time with little kids who don't know the meaning of stress.
Keep your chin up.

partake in the 2 virtuous V's ...........
Valium & Vodka :),
when these fail, keep youself occupied, one of the best ways to do this is excercise ....... try doing it outdoors to get plenty of fresh air and marvel at the little things, like nature, birds, odd insects etc. Spend some time with little kids who don't know the meaning of stress.
Keep your chin up.

Now odd insects just stress me out....:eek: Come and excercise in my bedroom if you like odd insects :lol:

as for little kids...they cause me 99.9% of my stress lol...(the 0.1% leftover is from odd insects )

But excercise is great....I forgot to mention swimming at 9pm at night....lovely xxxxxxxx

A long soak in a bubble bath

A lie down...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Having my hair stroked

A night of TLC

highlight your solution→ "SEX !!!!!!!" ← here (in the gap):)

Last edited:
well i was trying to be a bit more subtle...:lol:....ok sex helps me to wind down.

well i was trying to be a bit more subtle...:lol:....ok sex helps me to wind down.

Yeah, but I find this a bit tricky when its 3 o'clock in the afternoon and he is in London..............not many people pass my door:green:

.1 sex
.2 fags
.3 vodka
.4 sleep

must try your gin n Ts adel:)

Yeah, but I find this a bit tricky when its 3 o'clock in the afternoon and he is in London..............not many people pass my door:green:

PMSL....:lol:

I would rather rip my eyes out than have sex!!!!!

I find that when I am really stressed I get very tired. My whole body just feels like lead.

So, when I'm stressed, I just go and hide under the duvet and sleep. Not sure if it actually helps, but for the time that I'm asleep, I don't have to worry about whatever it is that's stressing me.....

M.

Latest posts

Back