stiletto wedding nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ela Loszczyk

Reaction score
todays nails - only a couple of hours ;)
hope you like them:green:
step by step available

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I won't rate as I'm not expert enough yet! These are a mix between scary and beautiful! I would love a set for my own wedding (one day hopefully!lol) but as almond shape.

have you put the tutorial up somewhere? the artwork is amazing :)

I cant rate either but they are Beautiful! I am curious as to how people cope with everyday tasks with these new shape stiletto nails though? You really are very talented eSSenSSe.:hug:

Beautiful!! I wear stilettos (not quite as long as this) and i find them easier than sqaure or sqouval nails. And they gain my nails alot of attention and people ask who did them, which then leads to them knowing im a nail tech:green:

You are indeed very talented the nails are georgous and the roses are so beautiful x :)

Thank you all very much :)
It's quite difficult to cope at the very beginning, but few days later - no problem at all. and believe me I have to do everything with my 4 year old daughter ;)

beautifull!! I cant do my own nails using my wrong hand, and so have never had the pleasure of a set of stiletto's one day maybe?? I saw you working away att he beauty show, hope your day went well x

hi, thank you; it was very good day - I got 1st place in sculpt :p

Do you ever visit Norfolk hahaha I want you to do my nails :( Stunning xxx

Wow these are Beautiful x

Lovely work for what they are .-. an art piece. Totally unrealistic for the every day life .. not in the salon. My comments take nothing away from the artistic side of your work .. very beautiful to look at.

OMG Stunning! I love these.
I wish I could have you do them for me.
x x :hug: x x

Beautiful!! And well done for managing a 4 year old and day-to-day life with them!!!

Jacqui xx

Goooorgeooouuussss !!!

I am new to the nail tech business and I hope that I'll be able to this good one day x

Latest posts

Back