Still looking for facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi thought i would re do this thread as i know lots of peeps have just qualified.

I have had a nimue rep out.......love the product but the minimum order that we 'had' spoke about turned out not to be the case on the day ! so out of my price range at the mo.

A local salon near me does MD FORMULATIONS anyone head of this? any good?

I want sassy packaging, good results, good mark up on retailing, and MOST IMPORTANT a product that REALLY REALLY works.

I dont like the the products you can get 'off the shelf' at the likes of ellisons

A fellow therapist of mine is going to stock AHAVA which looked fab and smelled good too..

ARGHHHHHHHH why does everything take such research !!!!!!!!!

Amb x

MD Formulations get a good name they are partnered with the Bare Escentuals mineral Make Up range.

Check out www.makeupalley.com for reviews and www.essentialdayspa.com in Vancouver sell it. They also have a forum so a search of that might yield some consumer answers.

I use mineral make up and it's great I have a few bits and pieces of MD but havent tried them yet as I still have my current range on the go.

HTH

Hiya Amber,
I have heard good things in the past about MDF ... ooh lol, not the DIY kind, he he!
What about Nimue... peeps have been raving about that too havent they.
If you decide to try either, give me a shout, thanx to the summer my sensitive skin has just gone into overdrive! :(

i use gerad's which are a italian skincare company and are very good. they do a wide range of products which are comparable with sotys, decleor & dermologica (scuse the spelling)

one advantage with these which is one of the main reason i went with them - there is no huge 4 figure sum outlay. you purchase what you need and if you are just starting out is fantastic.

i was so impressed i started using there products as well and am always getting comments on how my skin.

give them a ring , there is no hard sell and they products and back up service is fantastic . telephone number is 01923 253500

if you want any other information PM me

Latest posts

Back