Strange Tan Mark!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonBon

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Just spray tanned my friend ths morning and a definate line appeared where her make up would have been applied - down the side and along the front of her neck. :eek: The only thing I can think of is that she has not completely removed her make-up properly last night the mucky minx lol :smack:

I am hoping it will fade when she showers off her residue colour later today. Am I right in thinking this? I feel like I am answering my own question but just wanted a bit of a confirmation from you guys thanks :hug:

Maria

Anyone there? :cry:

Hey, i am no expert but would think you were right, the make up that was still on her skin has acted as a barrier, and the solution hasn't been able to take as well as in the other places, she could always just touch up with make up, and make sure next time she has nothing at all on her skin lol hth x

Hi Ruth,
Thanks. She has just text me (talk about makin me sweat lol)!!
Luckily no marks at all now she has showered off the residue. Its tricky tho isn't it. You can advise and instruct what to do pre-tan and have to trust that your guidance has been followed.

Maria

hi maria, yea advice and what is actually one can be two completely different things, although with tanning i think if things don't go as planned the client might do things better the next time, glad it got sorted, sometimes it's good to have problems as you can learn from them, doubly better when its a friend that's a bit more understanding!! glad it's all sorted!! x

Thanks Ruth x

Latest posts

Back