Strange Things..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the smell of:

Petrol
Matches (when you first strike them) and,
Babies (powder & breath) :)

oooohhhh what a great thread!! I personally hate the smell of petrol it makes me sick and creosote reminds me of Sunday's when I would be bored at home while my Dad would be doing DIY and I would be thinking about the homework I hadn't done and dreading Monday back at school!! Oh this stirs up all sorts of memories does'nt it!! For me the ultimate smell is the smell of new shoes, to be specific, trainers, I call it the "new dolly smell" you know that really nice plastic smell, I think it must remind me of being a kid at christmas or something and getting a new toy!! Ah those were the day's!!!:lol: It's a strange one I know please tell me I'm not on my own!!!!!!

New Cars!!!! Although I don't get to smell them very often, have to make do with those little tree air fresheners - New car scent lmao.

melissaq said:
ok here is mine.....love this smell...
Burnt marshmellows as well.....mmmm.....black is better ! LOL:)
Newborn Babies........
sweaty socks......eeewww I know! :)
my childrens head.....
Lemons....
soy sauce.....
sardines....

hate the smell of .....
belly button jam
ear wax
Burnt microwave popcorn !

lol melissaq about the "sweaty socks" i can't even stand to handle those things!! oh and i can't stand the smell of belly button jam either lol but this means we both have had to smell it somewhere before- and i am not saying!! lol

I love the smell of:-

Babies
Lemon/Orange/Citrus scents
Petrol
Freshly washed linen
Fresh coffee beans
The bathroom after someone has showered and used Johnsons Baby Talcum Powder
Original Tea Tree Mint Source products

Love the smell of:

Petrol and airline fuel
Fresh coffee (not the taste ... go figure?!)
Johnsons baby powder
Chanel No.5 (who doesn't?!)
Fish and chips
Solar Oil

Hate the smell of:-

Fresh tar
Monomer
Wet paint
Cooked cabbage
Hair bleach

NailsFrmHeaven said:
i LOVE the smell of bleach its so nice xx

This has to be the one for me too.

tentips said:
This has to be the one for me too.

YEUK....do you not thing bleach smells like...you know what (rhymes with term)?????

funkyfingers10 said:
YEUK....do you not thing bleach smells like...you know what (rhymes with term)?????

Not so I had noticed no?????PMSL

But there is a tree near my sons school that smells just like 'that'!

tentips said:
Not so I had noticed no?????PMSL

it's exactly like the smell of chlorine too....is it just me? lol!

tentips said:
But there is a tree near my sons school that smells just like 'that'!

Ha ha i wonder what type of tree it is, do you know? x

leni said:
Hi. I have always liked the smell of damp walls (calcium, chalk). When I was little I used to dig a big holes into the walls and eat it. :o

I also mix ketchup with mayo

ME TOO ME TOO!! Or plaster board has the same effect!
My new hairbrush has got a crackled white paint on it and that smells like it too so I suck it!! LOL (am I admitting to much?)
I hate the smell of stainless steel (dip a table spoon in a cup of hot water and you'll know what I mean)
I hate the smell of grass too, I have hayfever and I've trained myself to hold my breath the minute I smell it! :eek:

Latest posts

Back