Strange Things..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Nail Freak *

Reaction score
Hiya all!!,

I've started this thread because there are things i like that some people find strange :eek: ..lol for instance i love the smell of nail enhancement products mmmm that wiff of monomer and polymer..lol love it...also i love the smell of traditionally pulled mild or bitter mmmmm but cant stand the taste, i love eating chips with melted cheese and beans on yummy! Maybe my likings arent that strange well to me anyway! how about you anyone got some strange likings??:lol: if i can think of anymore i will add them!!

Hugs xx:hug:

I love the smell of a man whoc woks in a garage that dity oily smell even though i wouldnt like to touch em in the greasy clothes.

Chocolate i could smell it all day

Nearly anything i buy apart from clothes i have to smell it first

i like the smell of Petrol always wind down my window when at a garage x

lisaloveliness said:
I love the smell of a man whoc woks in a garage that dity oily smell even though i wouldnt like to touch em in the greasy clothes.
i love that smell too, reminds me of my grandad(love 'im :hug: )popping round to ours from work when i was a little girl...
love the smell of olive oil & fried onions, and i'm always slyly sniffing the kids too! pmsl

Hi
I hate the smell of a full english breakfast cooking..bacon/sos/pork/beef/lamb etc
stopped eating meat & smoking 14yrs ago

My hubby buys pork pie & Ham for work..he has to hide it in the fridge

He's very good with my pet hates & warns me when he's cooking meats

I hate shopping with hubby..first stop full english breakfast then onto the bookies he STINKS like a dirty old man at the end of the day.:cry:

What can you do:mad: ..He Loves Meat

I Love Him:hug:

Jenx

lol. well thinking about weird smells we like. i used to like the smell of gas when i was a kid- but now it makes my stomache sick. but i do love the smell of nail polish... bit weird i know. and as far as food is concerned i love mixing catsup with mayo and dipping my french fries in it. i also love gravy over my french fries. some might think this is disgusting but i really enjoy them and smile when others are watching me eat my little snack while they gag lol:) but this is no where near as bad as my husband's grandfather!! lol. the short version is- after we were married, i invited the inlaws over for dinner. i had made a yummy chocolate cake for dessert, well i served the cake slices and my husband's grandfather asked me if we had any more gravy left over from dinner.. i was puzzled but said yes we do so i got him some gravy and he poured it allll over the chocolate cake:eek:. lol i had to leave the room because i didnt know weather i was going to get sick watching him eat it- or wet myself laughing lol.

I love the smell of creosote (sp?) and cut grass (doesn't everyone).

Recently, what with doing up the nursery, etc I have been in diy stores a lot - I love the smell of them, I don't even know what I'm smelling, but it's nice. And petrol which I used to love then hate, I'm starting to like again. and nail varnish and paint (which is a good job 'cos I still have a lot to do!)

sprkling, I think I would have have to have left the table as well.

i love the smell of windowlene and shoe polish.....i could smell them all day :)

stanleyann

Creosote

petrol

new tar on the roads

nail polish and monomer

the smell of fresh ciggarette smoke and fresh sweat on a man- god that gets me weak at the knees- gives me a killer hormone rush:wink2::wink2:

and the smell of my kids, that mixture of orange peel, peanut butter sweat and dirt. oooh, yummy!:lol:

Hi. I have always liked the smell of damp walls (calcium, chalk). When I was little I used to dig a big holes into the walls and eat it. :o

I also mix ketchup with mayo

ohhh i LOVE freshly cut grass mmmmmm ...lol gives me that summery feeling!

linzi said:
I love the smell of creosote (sp?) and cut grass (doesn't everyone).

Recently, what with doing up the nursery, etc I have been in diy stores a lot - I love the smell of them, I don't even know what I'm smelling, but it's nice. And petrol which I used to love then hate, I'm starting to like again. and nail varnish and paint (which is a good job 'cos I still have a lot to do!)

sprkling, I think I would have have to have left the table as well.

Creasote does it for me too!:green:

funkyfingers10 said:
i like the smell of Petrol always wind down my window when at a garage x

Me too ! Ever since I was a child. People think I'm very weird.....

Perhaps we should market Eue de Petrol :)

River

i LOVE the smell of bleach its so nice xx

My nana's cellar smelt wonderful, damp and cold lol.

I'll never forget that smell.

I love the smells of:

Petrol
Fat marker pens
Flash lemon spray
Flesh floor cleaner
Fried onions
My mother in laws spare room where we stay when oop norf!
Log fire burning
Comfort yellow and the pink one.
Freshly washed clothes
Babies
My mum always smells lovely.

I hate the smell of my dog after he has been out in the rain!

I love the smell of either baby breath and puppy breath.
Yes, I said puppy breath LOL They could breathe on my face all day and smoochie me and I'd die a happy woman lol

I love the smell of anything baby, mostly EXCEPT their diapers :irked: lol

Ummm I like the smell of fresh cut grass, and the outside smell after it rains. I always think "it smells like worms" LOL and there they are, all over the road waiting to get smooshed by a car haha

I like the smell of burnt marshmallows *and they taste even better that way lol

ummm thinking..... lol

I love the smell of a man wearing Polo cologne (has to be polo original in a green bottle) after he has sweat a bit...
NUMMY NUMMY
My first real bf wore that... and ummm did he smell yummy.
Only problem, we found out if it got on my skin, I got hives :irked: so he had to switch colognes... I dont think I need to explain it further

haha

I like the smell of tarmac and creosote too. weird :lol:

ok here is mine.....love this smell...
Burnt marshmellows as well.....mmmm.....black is better ! LOL:)
Newborn Babies........
sweaty socks......eeewww I know! :)
my childrens head.....
Lemons....
soy sauce.....
sardines....

hate the smell of .....
belly button jam
ear wax
Burnt microwave popcorn !

Marker pens do it for me. I also love the smell of my skin after I have been in the sun of done a sunless tan. I am always sniffing the backs of my hands on when my skin smells like that!!!

Latest posts

Back