Stretch Marks??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
Just after some advice really, I've got some stretch marks on my hips and I'm really paranoid about them. Has anyone got and advice tricks of the trade etc to help them look less in your face??
Thanks
xxxxxxxx

I know alot of women who swear by Bio oil

Rub Pure Vit E into them at night.

I found Bio-Oil was brilliant for me during and after pregnancy in particular.

i also used bio oil and swear by it my daughter had small chicken pox scars on her face and it dulled them right down XXXX

Hey guys!!
Just after some advice really, I've got some stretch marks on my hips and I'm really paranoid about them. Has anyone got and advice tricks of the trade etc to help them look less in your face??
Thanks
xxxxxxxx

Well i think your lucky......i have stretch marks on my hips...stomach....bum....shall i go on !!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......bio oil fads them, but nothing can get rid of them.......good luck with what you use xx

Bio oil is the thing.

I dont like to admit to this but my daughter got impetigo at primary school and had terrible red scars on her cheek about the size of a 10p but they have gone away now.

:hug:

Hi, if they are still pink/purple go and have a consultation about lazer treatment. Otherwise keep them moisturised. I have tried so many products, and nothing has worked for me, ranging from £5-100.00.

Try and find a good coverage waterproof body makeup, that might help.

goodluck with your search

Well i think your lucky......i have stretch marks on my hips...stomach....bum....shall i go on !!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......bio oil fads them, but nothing can get rid of them.......good luck with what you use xx

i am just like you hun covered in them.......a genetic thing i think whether you get them or not I have tried loads of things including bio oil and nothing has worked......................age fades them...lol so when your old they will be less noticable.
So you can then parade around in a bikini at 90 (well thats what i intend to do pmsl)

I've got them too, on my hips. IF they are red, they can heal. If they are white, it's past healing I'm afraid. Have you tried palmers cocoa butter? It's great and smells like chocolate.

Or Body shop do a cocoa butter roll on, I used to roll it on my bump and never got one stretch mark on my tummy in both pregnancies. I swear by palmers and body shop.

hth's

i even got them on my calfes i put so much weight on while preg! i moisturised day in day out coz i was sooo paranoied about getting them... and i still got them, i swear the little buggers appear over night!
i have noticed they do look much better and not half as noticable when i have a tan.. couple of sunbed sessions maby?? xx

I too have them but after using bio oil I have to say wow that stuff really works they can barely be seen now
give it a go

I've got the worst ones in the world I think. Some of them are about half an inch wide!

What about scars? I had abdominal surgery last july and the scar is atill raised and really red! I have tried vitamin E oil and bio oil!

One of my clients has had open heart surgery and i advised her to use Bio oil, the op was only 4 month ago and you can hardly see any scaring at all,
she was cut from just below her neck to a few inch above her belly button and did used to have lots of wrinkles at the cleavage area but the wrinkles and scar have almost disappeared, if you did know her and just met her in the street you would never know about the op,
like with anything you have to apply it religiously to get results hth :hug:

ive been applying it morning and nite and sometimes three times a day. I do have other scars that are keloid but suprisingly this one is not.I might try the bio oil again! thanks

I have read that microdermabrasion can improve the look. Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Latest posts

Back