Strip or non-strip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
Was just wondering what wax you all use to do eyebrows.
Have only used strip wax but am getting my non-strip wax delivered on Thursday!
I am going to have a go at using the non-strip wax on my eyebrows.
Which do you find better?

I've found that it works best for me to use strip wax on ladies eyebrows and non-strip on men's eyebrows xx

Last edited:
ive always prefered strip wax, its easier, less messy, and the feed back is that it hurts less x

I use both types depending on the type of hair the coarser the hair i use non strip i find that clients prefer non strip as its less painful

I use both types depending on the type of hair the coarser the hair i use non strip i find that clients prefer non strip as its less painful

Ditto.

Non-strip also tends to leave less redness.

I can't remember the last time I used strip on the face, non strip all the way for me. Where I live we have a lot of second home owners I have quite a number of them as clients and they all remark how much better it is having it done with me because it doesn't hurt nearly as much. I also find that there is less chance of taking hair off by accident, because it stays where you put it and can't be squashed on to hair you want to keep.

Change to non strip and your clients will thank you for ever!

I always use non-strip for eyebrows. Either euroblonde or eurorose it think it is, i bought the eurorose by accident but i like using it for brows.

I've found hot wax more gentle for the face. It comes away cleanly and I get less skin irritation.

Can only answer from a client point of view, Non strip for me please.
For all the reasons already given.

hi guys, ive heard so many horror stories about people losing their skin,on chins and top lips, and under eyebrows,
because euroblonde(non strip) only sticks to hair, and not to skin, its so much kinder, and great for mature skin, plus you can get a really good line
so many people having their hair done,in the salon above me,have said never to waxing, after a gentle nudge, and some nonstrip, later, they have become waxing regulars, luv hx

Non strip for me too... I can do brows with confidence with non strip as I can see exactly where I apply, can apply in very narrow strips when needed and not worry for any seepage like I used to do when I used to use strip wax.

Touch wood.. I haven't grazed anyone's brows with non strip... I did once graze a client's brows with strip wax (but I think her skin was very sensitive).

Strip for eyebrows using honey wax in my little clean and easy roller..never had any problems.

Thanks for the responses.
My euroblonde is arriving tomorrow and can't wait to try it! :)
Will have to have a play about with it as i won't know how thick to have it or anything.
Have used it before on intimate waxing but not on eyebrows!
I was always a phd girl and am completely converted!

Non-strip on the face for me too for the reasons able - less painful (clients have told me this as I give them the choice of strip or non-strip, they never go back to strip wax) and I haven't found it messy to use either. I use Euroblonde by the way.

PS Andy at Learn Male Waxing/Axiom trained me as I hadn't used non-strip before. Excellent tutor. Highly recommend him.

Latest posts

Back