Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this pop up on Facebook anyone tried it yet or have any pictures? Does it feel rough? X
Yes it is rough but it's rubbish tbh they say to use akzents bling on gel under it or crystal nails titanium gel and I have used both only on one nail both hands and only lasted the day it all falls off not worth £20 x hope this helps u decide x

Hi geeks,

Does anyone know if and when any reputable websites/companies are going to be stocking this product in the UK?!

I NEED some [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

TIA xx
Don't bother Hun its crap comes off after a day not worth £20

I wasn't really sure if I liked once it was on and I had a right time of it trying to remove it!! Soaked and filed but it still took ages

Sarah R on you tube has done a review

I wasn't really sure if I liked once it was on and I had a right time of it trying to remove it!! Soaked and filed but it still took ages

Did u not like it?

Did u not like it?
I think I expected it to be complete bling like Swarovski crystals and it isn't. I also made sure the nail was thin but I wasn't keen on the extra bulk it added on.

I think I expected it to be complete bling like Swarovski crystals and it isn't. I also made sure the nail was thin but I wasn't keen on the extra bulk it added on.

I thought it would be bling? Is it more like caviar nails then I was going to order some this week

I thought it would be bling? Is it more like caviar nails then I was going to order some this week
It is really sparkly but not as much as Swarovski crystals as they're cut and these are little beads. It's pretty but I might gotten a little over excited as I love crystals and glitter. Others seem to love it so you should try it x

It is really sparkly but not as much as Swarovski crystals as they're cut and these are little beads. It's pretty but I might gotten a little over excited as I love crystals and glitter. Others seem to love it so you should try it x

I imagine it's going to be wow factor really blingy and fine.
Now I'm thinking it's not lol

Anyone used the crystal pixies yet? Tried it last night, although I think it's real pretty it make the nail look awfully bulky. Any tips on how to get a better finish
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459403427.001077.jpg

I don't think am a fan. Makes nails too bulky

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459410189.092257.jpg
I'm not sure either.... It's more scratchy then I thought it would be and not as sparkly. It is pretty though!

I'm so disappointed in it!

Glad it's not just me then. [emoji30]

View attachment 195713 I'm not sure either.... It's more scratchy then I thought it would be and not as sparkly. It is pretty though!

These look pretty but this is just on just gel? Over enhancements it's too bulky
And doesn't it resemble more of a caviar finish? I thought it was going to be bling in your face sparkle

These look pretty but this is just on just gel? Over enhancements it's too bulky
And doesn't it resemble more of a caviar finish? I thought it was going to be bling in your face sparkle
It does resemble caviar beads with a sparkle

Do you think any of your clients are going to want it?
I don't think so as I've no idea how I'd price it but it wouldn't be cheap! I really got it for myself.

Latest posts

Back