Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the price is unrealistic to offer! And who would go for it at such a bumped up price. I was going to get the whole collection but might just skip it

I used mine today. I agree it does resemble caviar nails. My client loved it though. I managed to get one beat nail and one a but ragged at the free edge so more patting required on my part next time. I charged £4 for 2 fingers. What are you all charging? I wasn't sure what to charge tbh x

I used mine today. I agree it does resemble caviar nails. My client loved it though. I managed to get one beat nail and one a but ragged at the free edge so more patting required on my part next time. I charged £4 for 2 fingers. What are you all charging? I wasn't sure what to charge tbh x
I charge £2 for partial glitter on L&P but £5 on gel polish. I think I'd ask for much more in comparison to the cost of glitter X

Are you guys setting it in hard gel? Or on gel colour?

I set mine in hard gel

So thick tho [emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]

So thick tho [emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]
It is, and that was only with a thin brush on later. I'm going to sell mine on eBay. I saw a video today of something else coming that might be closer to the mark!

It is, and that was only with a thin brush on later. I'm going to sell mine on eBay. I saw a video today of something else coming that might be closer to the mark!

Well I hope so! Or it's just glitter all the way.

Yesss! This looks like the one!!
I just had a thought. Crushing swarovski's in a pestle and morter? Do you think it could work? With added glitter
Hmmm I'm thinking sharp glass!

Hmmm I'm thinking sharp glass!

Let's just make our own!
I'm so on this tomorrow do you think sharp glass grounded will be safe to touch

Let's just make our own!
I'm so on this tomorrow do you think sharp glass grounded will be safe to touch
I doubt it will sparkle lol.

These look pretty but this is just on just gel? Over enhancements it's too bulky
And doesn't it resemble more of a caviar finish? I thought it was going to be bling in your face sparkle
Yes that's just with gel on her own nails. Because of the round beads it's not as sparkly, not as many angles to catch the light if you know what I mean

Yes that's just with gel on her own nails. Because of the round beads it's not as sparkly, not as many angles to catch the light if you know what I mean

I'm so disappointed. I swear months ago they were advertising it as a really bright blingy new concept

do you think sharp glass grounded will be safe to touch

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!!! Yes sharp ground glass is not safe for anyone.

On another note, I was going to market my own version and still might, but I have a feeling it would be too costly and wouldn't actually be genuine swarovski either. Haven't bought the supplies yet. I was going to use a smaller size for both, so it would add less bulk (was actually debating offering a fine variety and a chunkier one) and up the cut crystal ratio, more cut crystal means more costly though - still wouldn't be £20! Roughly what is the % of cut crystal v caviar in the pixie mix?

I looked into nice packaging too, but it would add quite a bit to the final cost. In reality it could just come in a sealed baggie or clear pot. Not sure if anyone would be interested or not though and I see Social Claws is already in the process of marketing something like it, so I've left the idea in limbo for now. xx

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!!! Yes sharp ground glass is not safe for anyone.

On another note, I was going to market my own version and still might, but I have a feeling it would be too costly and wouldn't actually be genuine swarovski either. Haven't bought the supplies yet. I was going to use a smaller size for both, so it would add less bulk (was actually debating offering a fine variety and a chunkier one) and up the cut crystal ratio, more cut crystal means more costly though - still wouldn't be £20! Roughly what is the % of cut crystal v caviar in the pixie mix?

I looked into nice packaging too, but it would add quite a bit to the final cost. In reality it could just come in a sealed baggie or clear pot. Not sure if anyone would be interested or not though and I see Social Claws is already in the process of marketing something like it, so I've left the idea in limbo for now. xx

I think ciderella was joking about the glass

I think ciderella was joking about the glass
Ive seen a YouTube video of someone actually doing it. They didn't hurt themselves but still not a good idea!

Ive seen a YouTube video of someone actually doing it. They didn't hurt themselves but still not a good idea!

We want that dazzle [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] so bad can u hurry up and make your mix pls

Latest posts

Back