Take a look at my website.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janejane1234

Reaction score
Looks Pretty Perfect to me :)

Easy to navigate and attractive to the eye.

Good luck and hope it brings you lots of new clients!

Love it :green:

Very nice, I love the name.

thank you every 1. xx

Only one thing visually, and that's that I think it would look better centralised than on the left hand side of the screen (am viewing the site on an Acer laptop with a *huge* screen at the moment and the site looks a bit lost in the top left hand corner of the page).

Only one thing visually, and that's that I think it would look better centralised than on the left hand side of the screen (am viewing the site on an Acer laptop with a *huge* screen at the moment and the site looks a bit lost in the top left hand corner of the page).

I have to agree with this - it does look odd over to one side.
Other than that, it's really nice.

I have to agree with this - it does look odd over to one side.
Other than that, it's really nice.

It's interesting because it's a fairly minimalist site in terms of size and content, yet still gives a nice impression overall.

There are probably some improvements that could be done for search engine optimisation (SEO) e.g. adding "Description" and "Keywords" meta tags, and it would be wise to run some sort of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to track the number of "hits" to the site over time so you can see how it's performing.

I love it. Minimilistic (sp) Nice and easy to navigate and straight to the point. Only thing i dont like and its a total bugbare for me is the pricelist. It has to be downloaded. I hate any information which i have to download.

I think it is a really nice website, kind to the eye, I aso agree it should be a bit more central though, have you thought about adding some 'photos of your work to fill some space? good luck with your work, as a Beauty & Holistic Therapist myself I hate working with Nails it's just not my thing but hope all works out for you.

Latest posts

Back