Tan Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicz1234

Reaction score
Hi guys I really need help currently at the moment I am using the HVLP VIP machine and I am looking to change as have had soo much hassle with it, anyway I have been looking at the HVLP Maximist Pro, and looking to purchase it from Suntana. Does anyone know if this company is ok to use and how is the machine as I need the machine to support doing 3 4 tans maybe more at a time however my budget is limited £300 being my maximum, also I have just purchased the tanning solution Australian Gold and the machine I am using just now doesn't work very well with it as the formula is thicker than usual consistancys. Will the maximist pro work with Australian gold, sorry for the story but I need advice and don't want to waste money AGAIN!

I think that many of us can confirm that suntana are a reputable and geniune company to work for.

Is it the HVLP 5008? if so then I can also confirm that it is a great machine.

tigi

xxxx

Hi thanks for getting back to me I'm not actually that sure its on the Suntana website it just has the Maxi mist pro but doesn't actually state what the machine is.xx

I purchased the Maxi Mist from Suntana over 6 months ago and it's been fab. hth.

i've just noticed theres an ebay account for suntana its 165 for the spray gun and 9.95 for delivery. xx

hey ..

defo buy this machine.. i have had mine for 3 or 4 years now and its great .. and i also ordered from suntana i think you get a lifetime garentee with them as well :)

defo order with these guys :p

xxx

Thank you guys, I have now purchased the maxi mist pro and I am so excited and can't wait for it to arrive. So thanks for everyones in put very pleased I have made the right desicion as I think this will be a much better investement for me as the machine I was using before I would not EVER recommend this to anyone

Thank again guys:D

Latest posts

Back