Tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
Hi there

A little advice please not happened before so don't know what else to suggest.

Tanned a lady 4 days ago and tan lovely . I always advise that by day 4 they might need to start exfoliating as tan may start to go patchy in certain areas. Which she contacted me' today and creases in her arms are patchy so she went away and exfoliated and moisturised but still noticeable.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Tan should not do this if being maintained properly, unless sweating alot! lol I had this in the summer on one arm as I sleep with it folded if you know what I mean :) ask the client if she has been using oil free moistriser and a suitable shower gel ? xx

Thanks Sarah, she says she has done as insytructed so has rebooked for another tan this week .. Unfortunately Tans fade what can you do lol

x

I think I may have found a soloution for folks who dont want to pay alot for a good moisturiser for tans too, superdrug have a brand in stock flawless tan, step 4 it did'nt say its oil free but I'm presuming it is :lol: have used it twice since doing tan on friday and so far (touch hairy wood lol) it is not breakin the tan down :D smells lovely and you dont need alot xx

Latest posts

Back