Tanning 51 people to look like asians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky

Reaction score
Hello

Ive got a job to spray tan the cast of the King and I for a theatre production. Ive got to make everyone look like buddhists monks (asians). Im tanning them on saturday and sunday and the theatre show is on the following weds-sat.

What solution should I use to get the desired colour?

Thanks

I think it rather depends on their natural colour.
At a push I would say go for a darker colour because the stage lights are going to wash them out.

Thats what i thought, I have la tan disco thats 18%, do you think that would do it, or should I use 12% dha??

Is it not possible to tan them nearer to the opening of the play? If you tan someone on the sat by the wed, 5 days later, it won't be as dark as it was initially. Just a thought, don't want 51 people complaining to you that the tan had faded! That would be a nightmare! :eek:

Probably going to use the tantrick tandare 18% and do top ups when needed before shows next week! Just trying to order for saturday delivery!!!

I have a tan booster in a small bottle bought from sally's, its tantruth and it's 38% DHA. Just a few drops gets a really dark tan!

the la 18 % tan will do it for sure. is there any way you can get hold of a few of them before? spray one with la 12 and one with 18 and another with another product to see what works best under lights.

I use La 18% for dancers and bodybuilders who dont want to be all eyes and teeth and they look fine under lights.

Hello

Ive got a job to spray tan the cast of the King and I for a theatre production. Ive got to make everyone look like buddhists monks (asians). Im tanning them on saturday and sunday and the theatre show is on the following weds-sat.

Thanks

Could you maybe do a tan each on the saturday/ sunday then those you tanned on the saturday "top-up" on the monday & those on the sunday "top-up" on the tuesday? - does that make sense?
Well done you though - 51 spray tans in two days! Fantastic job! Bet you are up there on cloud 9 x:hug:x

hi - just wondering how you got that job?? sounds great - an easy way to earn lots of money : )

did you get through beauty agency?

Hello

Thanks

you need to be very careful with dha % ... if you use 18% on a type I skin type they WILL turn orange..

you should be meeting with clients individually days before the event. if they are super pale then i would suggest doing double dips on them.... this will prevent the orange tans occurring....

if youre looking for an olive tone tan i would suggest the moroccan mineral solution by purespa in usa ... i do not know of a uk disty that offers a olive toned solution...

im sure many can assist with this from your side of the pond...

can anyone give some recommendations of an olive toned solution disty in uk or eu?

Hi

I use Xen tan, it has a great olive undertone in it

xx

Latest posts

Back