Tanning transfers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry0875

Reaction score
Hi, I saw a video on YouTube of a girl getting a spray tan and she had a little transfer on her stomach, which was removed after tanning to leave a little white patch! It looked quite nice and wonder if anyone uses them, or where to get them from.

Thank you x

I got some on eBay

Ooo I haven't heard of these! Im interested :) xx

What are they called? Ive searched tanning transfers on ebay, & I get wall transfers and tan xx

They are called Tantoo's or tanning stickers and have been about for ages. Remember that all you are going to see when you remove it is the outline left by the tan so bold shapes look best and intricate designs may not look as good.
Here's an ebay page that shows several designs:
**100** Pick-n-Choose Tanning Stickers | eBay

I've used these. I got some small playboy bunnies ( tacky I know!!). I found they work best with a dark tan and don't peel it off until you wash the tan off as the spray seemed to bleed under the sticker a bit. Fun though!!!

Ooo I like them! Xx

I've made my own before from sticky paper! Cheap I know, but works well as long as you have your gun set on a fine mist and don't soak it. If you soak it, it will look rubbish, there won't be an outline (like what Baggy says regarding intricate designs).

Hey,
I sell the Tanning Stickers on ebay For $1.75 per set of 50pcs and $2.99 for 100pcs. I also have some mix-packs.

International shipping is somewhere between $1.30 and $3.00 (never charge more than $3.00)
Shipping in the US is free.

I have a lot of happy customers from all over the world :)
Here is the link to my store....

Bonza Bronz Fake Bake Vani -T Snooki Jersey Shore HVLP items in Lena s Accessories store on eBay!

If you have any special requests let me know :)
Thanks in advance

I offer them, playboy bunny the most popular, but definitely leave it on as long as you can or it looks like you missed a bit lol

I was thinking of doing this also.. Prob would like to have a heart design.. One solid heart with an outline heart next to it .. Think this would look lovely on a hip :) xx

These are old school (bit like me lol)
Just buy stickers from supermarket or post office etc
It's a good way to show what colour the client was pre tan particularly naked tans

Latest posts

Back