Tantrick 5%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
Hi All

A while ago I bought a litre of Tantrick 5% as a way to offer a really subtle tan to those clients looking for just a hint of colour. Unfortunately I'm finding that nobody's interested - everyone I spray tan wants a noticable tan, if not a darkish one, so my lovely bottle of Tantrick 5% is all lonely and neglected.

My question is, do you have some fabulous ideas of how I can use this 5% solution with a bit of mixing and matching? I don't have any other Tantrick solutions, but I do have a bottle of Tantrick's Intensifier Drops.

I'm not an expert at booster-drop-adding, so explicit instructions very gratefully received!

I'm guessing nobody would recommend mixing it with Fake Bake or Aviva Express ....!!!!

Thanks all
xx

God no don't mix it with any other solution, it will all be ruined and not usable,
is it a full bottle you have or have you used some ?
if you have used some measure how many mls is left and i will give you instruction's on how many drops to add to get the percentage you want,
what percentage do you want it to be ?
:hug:

Thanks Loubylou

I've got about 700ml left.

Nothing too dark, say 8% & 10% or thereabouts. Perhaps I could make up a bottle of each, what do you think?

Thanks
xx

The thing to not do is mix different solutions...but in this case you could decanter down into smaller bottles and then create your own variant % mixes..

Simply one drop intensifier per 100ml will increase the solution by +1%.

If you want to pm me your addy I will happily send you down some 200ml bottles which you could use...simply add two drops solution per bottle full to increase by +1%

Hth :hug:

The thing to not do is mix different solutions...but in this case you could decanter down into smaller bottles and then create your own variant % mixes..

Simply one drop intensifier per 100ml will increase the solution by +1%.

If you want to pm me your addy I will happily send you down some 200ml bottles which you could use...simply add two drops solution per bottle full to increase by +1%

Hth :hug:

I'd quite like to buy some 200ml bottles off you also Collin if you could pm me a price

ok, take Collin up on his offer of the free bottles,
pm him with your address, the solution will last better in the correct bottles,
use a funnel,
pour solution into the 200ml bottle that you want to make up to 8% add 6 booster drops and shake well,

into another 200ml bottle pour your solution and add 10 booster drops to get a 10% mix and shake well,

200mls bottle, add 6 drops to get 8%
200mls bottle, add 8 drops to get 9%
200mls bottle, add 10 drops to get 10%
200mls bottle, add 12 drops to get 11%
200mls bottle, add 14 drops to get 12%
200mls bottle, add 16 drops to get 13%
200mls bottle, add 18 drops to get 14%
200mls bottle, add 20 drops to get 15%
200mls bottle, add 22 drops to get 16%
200mls bottle, add 24 drops to get 17%
200mls bottle, add 26 drops to get 18%

hope this helps for if you decide you want a different % to the 8 or 10 :hug:

for anyone else reading this, the recipes are for starting with a 5% base.

Latest posts

Back