Tantrick Max

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I'm due to put in an order and was going to order AG, but completely forgot about the Max solution. I was wondering how everyone was getting on with this, is it popular or would you think its best to stick to the AG. I just liked the idea of the booster drops!

Also my spray cup doesn't have mls on it, is it a case of guessing or should I carry around a measuring jug.

Another thing is where does everyone get the pots to keep peoples own formulas in?

I'm due to put in an order and was going to order AG, but completely forgot about the Max solution. I was wondering how everyone was getting on with this, is it popular or would you think its best to stick to the AG. I just liked the idea of the booster drops!
You can add the booster drops to any of the Tantrick solutions so if AG is a favorite with you add the drops to that.

Also my spray cup doesn't have mls on it, is it a case of guessing or should I carry around a measuring jug.
measure out 100mls of water and put it in your spray cup then mark your cup so you know where 100mls is

Another thing is where does everyone get the pots to keep peoples own formulas in?
superdrug sell empty bottles but im sure if you do a google search you will find some cheaper.

Why don't you ask for a sample of max when you place your order then you will know if you like it or not,
hth :hug:

Its great to look about and try new things but always advisable to obtain a sample before committing to buy a full litre :hug:

:idea:When you order your AG ask for a MAX sample...give it a try and see if its for you

Latest posts

Back