Thank You Everyone!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
This thread is by way of a very heartfelt thank you to all the Geeks and others who took time out of their busy schedules to come to Leeds and attend my demo week with PopIts. :hug: I have received hundreds of thank you letters when it is I who should be thanking YOU.

I had a ball with you all and enjoyed so much meeting up with new friends and old friends.

I am truly honoured that you put your trust in me to show you something worthwhile and that will really benefit you and your business in the future.

A few fun statistics which you might enjoy are:
  • We had people come from 5 different countries during the week.
  • We had over 200 peeps sign in the visitors book.
  • We had over 70 geeks from England as far away as Devon all the way to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Eire.
  • We had lots and lots from London and the home counties (which is almost unheard of!! :lol:) you know 'north of Watford' and all that.
  • We presented 2 copies of 'nailclass' one to Min11 and the other to San (who sadly couldn't get to Leeds) and raised between the Grand Master Geek and myself, with the generous help of you wonderful Geeks ... almost 1000.00 for Children in Need.
So thank you , thank you, thank you to you all once again for listening, learning, and putting up with my sniffles (and me using Cool Blue every 5 seconds).

Special thanks also to those who made the week so much easier for me ..... Fiona, Kirsten and Louise and everyone at S2 who kept everything else running so smoothly. BIG :hug::hug: to all of you.

I wish you all the very best Christmas ever and a healthy and prosperous New Year (cause I'm sure happy to see the back of the old one!!). I think next year is going to be a terrific one!

Love to all from,

Gigi

hey we should be thanking you , you were amazing even full of cold you soldiered on :green: it was fab to able to sit and watch you work ,
many many thanks :hug:

I am absolutely gutted I couldnt make it. Sadly my gran has only just passed away, so my Mum needed me. Hubby booked a couple of days off work to take me and everything.
Oh well, I have got my trial sample on order from S2, and I cant wait!!! Hopefully in the new year I will be able to book something with Andrea in Bridgend so I can see how it is done properly!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Gigi thankyou so much ...
I for one felt right at home in your comapany ....could have stayed there gabbing all night I could have :green:

So thankyou for being just who you are and doing everything you do....
Hope we meet again someday hun,

Hope you and yours have a excellent christmas too..:hug:
Love lots
Emma xxxxxx

and lots from London and the home counties (which is almost unheard of!! :lol:) you know 'north of Watford' and all that.

I swear, never coming up North again. That Leeds One Way System Palava is a nightmare! I'm writing to the local council to complain!

I loved every second of it. Thanks so much to you! Gave me a huge confidence boost.

And you know I'm going to have to post it here Gigi.....

If I keep picking the tiny tiny tiny little scab on my finger, I'll have a reminder of the day for ever and be able to say to my kids.... thats from where the famous Gigi Rouse branded me with a Blizzard Board!

It was worth it!

xx

Gigi thankyou so much ...
I for one felt right at home in your comapany ....could have stayed there gabbing all night I could have :green:

So thankyou for being just who you are and doing everything you do....
Hope we meet again someday hun,

Hope you and yours have a excellent christmas too..:hug:
Love lots
Emma xxxxxx

I dont think I can say it any better than that. You still had your cold on Friday and having said you thought you'd be finished earlier you then have a chair found so the couple of us left can keep chatting! I learned a lot, gained confidence I never had in my nails (I know I have a long way to go but you have no idea how much difference you made) and to top it all have new dual system forms that are proving fun to learn to use and are giving me more practice in mix ratio than I had in a long time. I was thrilled to get the book, the donation was worthy and it gave me the nerve to go and recieve it so actually I should be thanking all of you!!

Happy Christmas Geeg, also to Sam, Samantha and all at S2 :hug:

Big :hug: :hug:`s to you too Gigi,
i had a ball of of a time helping you out, it was loads of fun and you are great company to be in,
have a beautiful Christmas hun xxx

I am delighted it went with a bang,never doubted it,and i am proud to call you a friend :hug:

I agree with Geeg and all her sentiments. So lovely to meet old and new faces and particularly those that drove miles. Poor Lucy J - we have trains from Kings Cross to Londonon the haf hour... may be easier next time! :hug:

Thanks for coming mum... best week yet!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm soo glad the week was such a success for you all, xx
it really has re-enforced my belief that the brand is in the right and safe hands, It was really great to meet you all, and I was brave and said hello!!, just goes to show how at ease you make the most nervous of nail techs.

Thanks for a fabbo day , and I do hope you do a few demo days like this again xx
o0h but I did forget my nail class book in my bag !!!

Hi Gigi and Samantha, it was great to see you again even though you had to rush of for your kids and Gigi,you inspired me, I felt right at home with you, thank you for bringing us popits thank you for sharing your enthusiasm now all I need to do is get my son to shift all his stuff out of what he considers to be the spare room that Kay used to consider her room and I consider to be my studio and I'll be ready to share all that enthusiasm with as many clients as I can bring through my door:lol:
Merry Christmas Gigi, Samantha, and Sam, I think you're right Gigi 2008 is going to be an amazing year:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back