Thank you Guild & Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
Just want to thank both the Guild and Sweet Squared for my prizes in the photographic comp,
my minx & coloured powders turned up over a week ago and my trophy turned up yesterday, (i will put a pic up in my album later)
Thank you xoxo
:hug:

have you got yours Emma (exciting isn't it)

Congratulations Louise. I hope you like your prizes. :hug:

OOOOOO I second this massively !!!!!!
My prize is totally totally amazing ! thankyou thankyou :hug:

And my trophy came yesterday too and omg it is soooo bloody beautiful !
I love it, Family want me to display it only I am too scared incase it gets broken lol

I feel like a VERY lucky girlie and I thank you Louise and also the opi team for my amazing prize's and the opportunity to win them in the first place :hug:

OOOOOO I second this massively !!!!!!
My prize is totally totally amazing ! thankyou thankyou :hug:

And my trophy came yesterday too and omg it is soooo bloody beautiful !
I love it, Family want me to display it only I am too scared incase it gets broken lol

I feel like a VERY lucky girlie and I thank you Louise and also the opi team for my amazing prize's and the opportunity to win them in the first place :hug:

Display it with pride Emma!

Family have reassured me it won't get broken,
We are going to get some shelves for up on the walls,
waaayyy out of the cat's reach
(honestly my cat is a glass magnet lol),
It will go pride of place there along with my geek trophy (which is currently on my nail table, but under my product shelf out of harms way lol

Lou and Emma......I don't read the nail threads but I'm guessing you both won prizes for your nails? Congratulations to you both. How exciting!:hug:

Latest posts

Back