Thank You Secret Santa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again :!:

xooxoxo

but it's ok, save the reps for when I help you figure something out.
I think I'd wind up with an unfair advantage getting a gazillion reps for this, and several have rep'd me already.

BUT thanks for your thoughtfullness:wink2:

Love your avatar....
A bit reminiscent of my Naughty Mrs Claus costume I bought for my hubby :lol: :lol: that I concluded would be too 'naughty' for these forums and might get me banned
:lol:

thanks from me to, im so excited, :) , im like a 5year old again

Me too, yipee can't wait!!!!

Thanks V x x x x

Great Big love and Hugs Victoria for all your hard work Your a Star well done you!:hug: :hug: :hug: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Love 'n' hugs
Christi
xxx:hug: :hug: :Love: :Love:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know who I'm giving to now... but shhh!... it's a secret lol!! :green:

Thanks! i'm so excited about going to buy my gift... no idea what the get this person yet but hey! This has got to be the best idea ever! apart from sliced bread of course

Thanks! i'm so excited about going to buy my gift... no idea what the get this person yet but hey! This has got to be the best idea ever! apart from sliced bread of course
But much more fun!

Thank you Victoria!:hug:

Well done! I can barely organise a cup of tea for more than one person without scratcing my head... so I'm impressed !!!

Done mine.. and just posted it! Thanks again Victoria..for spreading the xmas cheer xxx:hug:

Thank you Victoria and Glamnails.

ooooh Tsia's very organised this year!!!:lol:

thank you victoria and glamnails...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

As I don't drive, I have to wait for a 'chauffeur' to become available.:lol:
In this instance, the chauffeur is my mom, on this saturday.
Soooo I'll be shopping then:green:

You're all most welcome, and again, THANKS for participating:!:

ooooh Tsia's very organised this year!!!:lol:

LOL.. nothing better to do!! havent even finished my own xmas shopping yet!! haha :lol:

Thanks Victoria & Glamnails :) Hope Santa gets you both an extra special prezzie for organising the geeks secret santa :hug:

Thank you guys!! xxx

*jumping on very big bandwagon..*

THANK YOU VICTORIA!! You are making geekdom very FUZZY feeling... :) HUUUUGGGGGGSSSS

Latest posts

Back