That Carl from Verve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've given Carl a virtual glossy kiss on more than one occasion :D he's helpful, he's professional, talented and affordable, Im always singing his praises to others new to the Industry, his ears should be constantly burning as my website of which he designed is always a talking point with my ladies.. I love this thread xx

Well, I have my beautiful new logo and I am over the moon!! It's so perfect and the service was brilliant.
I very stupidly didn't check all of the wording on my logo and Carl sent me my finished files, them I discovered I hadn't got the wording right and he fixes the problem for me straight away.
Going to get my website and price lists designed by him too as he's fab 😃 x

How long did you guys wait before you got your preview? I've done it through the site but havnt heard from him yet 😟 x

I'd email him, he was very prompt with my query and in keeping me up to date with when to expect drafts etc. so perhaps your query didn't go through on website or something.
He replied to my mail the same day or following morning

Yes definitely email him again he mustn't of got your query as he always replies really quickly.
I am now in the early stages of designing my website with him, then it will be my price lists, etc. I'm so happy with the work so far 😃 x

Thank you jenbella :):)

Ahhh just saw my design for my website and it is AMAZING! Yes it's that good it required shouty capitals lol 😃
Can't wait for Ruth Mills to get it all built for me now, I'll post a link when it's finished x

THAT Carl Verve has done it again... Super efficient and spot on with what I needed!

Thanks again Carl :D

Just to update this thread, Carl has also designed my Logo and he was very very good and professional. My logo is perfect and just what I wanted. Highly recommend

I've just been in touch and I'm getting my logo. So excited.

I emailed late last night and this morning there was a reply waiting already. Few emails later and we are done, just waiting for my samples.

fantastic service, glad I've found him

Vicki x

I've just been in touch and I'm getting my logo. So excited.

I emailed late last night and this morning there was a reply waiting already. Few emails later and we are done, just waiting for my samples.

fantastic service, glad I've found him

Vicki x

Snap. I just emailed him last night too and received an email this morning. I'm so excited. Great customer service so far.

Latest posts

Back