The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After day 30 I am going on holiday :) woop woop lol but when I return I will be starting her next DVD (can't remember what it's called)!!! :) x

Is it 30 day ripped? I'm thinking about doing that one next. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Is it 30 day ripped? I'm thinking about doing that one next. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yeah I think that's the one hun :) xxx

I agree I need to start this one first though lol x

Day 6 done!!!

I actually look forward to that last set of jumping jacks (star jumps) I wave my arms about as much I can to accumulate more air to cool me down haha x

Day 6 done!!!

I actually look forward to that last set of jumping jacks (star jumps) I wave my arms about as much I can to accumulate more air to cool me down haha x[/QUOT

Yes that's my favorite part too!

Day 6 done!!!

I actually look forward to that last set of jumping jacks (star jumps) I wave my arms about as much I can to accumulate more air to cool me down haha x[/QUOT

Yes that's my favorite part too!

Haha!

I'm just laying on the sofa trying not to laugh whilst my husband does it, it's too funny!

Have you got your husband doing it too! I made my friend do it yesterday. He came round and wanted a take away so I told him not until we have done the shred. He really wished he hadn't agreed to it cause he's rang me today moaning about how sore his legs are!

Day 6 For me too today. I am still really struggling with press ups? Anyone else? That's the hardest part for me . Dreading level 2

X

Just done day 6 and got my fiancé involved, bit of a distraction laughing at him doing it but he done well! Haha. And he found it a good workout :)

I found it easier today, the only exercise I couldn't complete for the whole time was press ups but they are not my strong point anyway! I seem
To have hit a brick wall with my progress doing press ups :(

Im on day 2 of level one. Just finished. I workout during the day at the gym but after hearing and reading your posts iv decided to do it in the evening to burn more calories for the day. I do work up a sweat! Pushups is what i struggle with aswell. I do enjoy it. She doesnt do one move for 2 long so it doesnt get boring if you know what i mean. Short bursts are good!

Day 7 done woohoo :) I feel like I'm noticing the difference now my arms look a tiny bit smaller!! X

Mmmm your all being a bit quite today!? I hope your not wimping out!!! Think of all those clothes your going to look amazing in ;)

I'm quietly whimpering in the corner with the thought of starting phase 2 tomorrow. :Scared:

Day 6 done! Was ok...bit painful in places! Still rubbish at press ups but I think we all are aren't we?! X

Day 3 done, I'm still sore from day 1. Going up and down the stairs is NOT fun :)

I'm waiting till my family to remove themselves from the living room so I can get started on day 7!

I'm sitting ready in my gear and these lot are watching the news!

Ok.... My first failure so far :( was meant to be day 13 today, straight up at 7am (woke up late) then out to chessington!!! We took my nephew out for the day! I have been walking allllll day, we didn't even sit down for lunch! We are now on the way home and should get home about 10ish and I'm really not sure I can face Jillian tonight :( my back, legs and feet are killing me and I'm shattered! I feel so bad if I don't do it today though :'( xxx

Dont be so hard on yourself you have done so well!

I'm not sure il have as much enthusiasm by the time I get to level 2!

X

Ok.... My first failure so far :( was meant to be day 13 today, straight up at 7am (woke up late) then out to chessington!!! We took my nephew out for the day! I have been walking allllll day, we didn't even sit down for lunch! We are now on the way home and should get home about 10ish and I'm really not sure I can face Jillian tonight :( my back, legs and feet are killing me and I'm shattered! I feel so bad if I don't do it today though :'( xxx

I know how u feel I missed TWO days! I still regret it now lol keep thinking "if I never missed them 2 days"

I bet you made up for it with all the walking I went chessington the other week it's non stop all day x

Latest posts

Back